What's new

The Pinnacle Quantum series? (1 Viewer)

Ben Radlinski

Auditioning
I'm thinking of selling my current speaker setup and getting the new Pinnacle Quantum satellites and the Subsonic sub. I'm currently using DefTech Pro Tower 400s, and Cambridge Soundworks Center channel plus with Surround 5.1's. Has anyone heard these speakers? I've read some good reviews. My wife hates the imposing ProTowers, and I thought it would be a good excuse to buy something new. Would I notice any difference from my current setup?
It's all driven by an Onkyo TX DS-777.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
They look like good little speakers. I saw them at CEDIA two weeks ago, but didn't get to hear them. From the review in HT magazine they seem to be the way to go for a small "Lifestyle" type system. Just keep in mind that they have no output to speak of below 100Hz with an F3 at 115Hz. The sub has an F3 of 33Hz and drops like a rock after that.

So if you don't mind spending $1700 (that's retail anyway) for speakers with these limitations then they may be a good match for you.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks