What's new

The Pink Panther Show, Season 1 on iTunes (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Mick Hyperion
Season 1 of The Pink Panther Show is available for purchase on the iTunes Music Store. The episodes are presented as they originally aired including the combined live action/animated opening sequence, interstitial animated segments, and most excitingly, The Inspector shorts featuring the Clouseau-like detective and his police officer sidekick.

Each episode is approximately 20 minutes and includes two Pink Panther shorts and an Inspector short, along with the already mentioned opening sequence, interstitials, and closing sequence featuring original theme music (not the same as the Henry Mancini music featured in the shorts) and the Pink Panthermobile. It doesn't appear that any of the Ant & Aardvark shorts were part of season 1.

Price per episode is $1.99 or you can buy the whole 32 episode season for $63.68 ($1.99 x 32... no discount).

While the Pink Panther shorts have all been released in one complete DVD set, The Inspector shorts have not yet made it onto disc. This seems to be an unprecedented move by MGM to put these out for downloadable purchase, but not yet on DVD. It would have been nice to have been able to get The Inspector shorts, either on DVD or as downloads, without having to repurchase all of the Pink Panther shorts some of us have already bought in the complete set.

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
The Inspector shorts are cool, but I already have all the Pink Panther shorts. Not real crazy about having to pay to download them from Apple's store Web site. I guess I'll just hope against hope that MGM releases the Inspector shorts via DVD at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajbcpa1