What's new

The Picture Of Everything (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
That is pretty cool!

It can't be everything, however, because I'm not in there! :D

Q: Can I buy a copy of "The Picture"?
A: No. To avoid legal hassles from every single person on the planet trying to sue me, I cannot sell copies of the work.
:frowning:

CRyan

Screenwriter
Just in case anyone is just looking at it briefly, you can continue to click on the image in parts and zoom in. Then you can scroll over the people and it will tell you who it is.

You csnnot help but be impressed. It is unfortunate that this would be a horrendous rights nightmare, as he could sell a ton of these.

Very impreesive the amount of work required.

C. Ryan

AaronMg

Stunt Coordinator
The picture was done on 8.5 by 11 inch pieces of regular typing paper, held together by scotch tape and separated into four massive sections. These sections were each approximately 76.5 inches in width and 44 inches in length, bringing the completed picture to 76.5 by 176 inches. The drawing was done with colored pencils and Sharpies and is now cut up and preserved with each piece of paper in a protective bag.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
There is a Bearensteen Bear on that thing, that guy must have a lot of free time or be out of work. A lot of research went into that.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I found his parents. They're a few rows below Bender and slightly to the left.

Amazing work.

Jason GT

Second Unit
Okay okay, I'll jump in.

Can anybody find Doraemon? With some Sanrio characters on here, I figure that he'd have someone from Asia as important as that little blue cat :)

Zane Charron

Second Unit
I just scored 'well' on the geek test, but I don't know the name of the robot and what show he was from that is located in the bottom left corner of the 'Cars People and Robots section'! The one in black with the red stripe across it's chest. I used to watch the show and have the action figure. "Battle of the Planets"?

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
Lots of stuff not on there, Including Warduke from the Dungeons & Dragons animated cartoon, the "Viet-Nam execution" picture, I dont think i saw the hindenberg, maybe its in there. And where is conan?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks