What's new

The pendulum swings... (1 Viewer)

Pnochichi

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Brian
Hey All,

I've been in and out of the HT game for many years. At the peak, I had a dedicated room in a room with stadium seating and more gear than I could shake a stick at, and I loved it. Over the years and many moves, I gave up the dedicated gear and slowly fell away from the HT experience and swung all the way the other direction to just a living room TV and enjoying the content. I've been thinking about swinging back the other direction for a while now and at least ending up with a respectable living room system. My kids are getting older and more interested in film and TV since the are both acting these days and love watching the shows they work on with the family, and I would love to give them something like what we had when they were too young to remember. I'm going to be digging into the search to find some of the best current recommendations in speakers and audio gear to start. I might even try my hand an building a subwoofer again since I really loved that thing. ;)

It's good to be back and exploring again, and I can't wait to see what comes out of dipping my toe back in a little bit.

Look forward to talking to many of you soon.

brian

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey Brian!

Welcome to the HTF.

We LOVE helping people spend their money on the gear that makes most sense for them. :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiMan
Recent bookmarks