Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Good Review. I'm looking forward to seeing this. One minor correction: there are 4 previous peanuts theatrical movies: A Boy Named Charlie Brown, Snoopy Come Home, Race for your Life Charlie Brown and Bon Voyage Charlie Brown.

Reactions: Osato

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Loved taking my son to this one. Picked it up for an Easter gift for him.
Great movie!

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Good Review. I'm looking forward to seeing this. One minor correction: there are 4 previous peanuts theatrical movies: A Boy Named Charlie Brown, Snoopy Come Home, Race for your Life Charlie Brown and Bon Voyage Charlie Brown.
Thanks for the information. I had completely forgotten about Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!) Wasn't that parenthetical statement part of the ad campaign?

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the information. I had completely forgotten about Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown (and Don't Come Back!) Wasn't that parenthetical statement part of the ad campaign?
Yes that was the full title although I know I didn't say all that when I bought a ticket for the movie :)

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlramS