What's new

"The Outer Limits" (1995) DVD New series pack (1 Viewer)

Arun Vajpey

Stunt Coordinator
I just learned that Amazon Canada are bringing out a "New Series Pack" of 6 DVDs of the "The Outer Limits" in June 2005. I am assuming that this will include the 24 episodes from Seasons 1 & 2 that were left out of the original release by Amazon.Ca (who then released Season 3 in its entirity!). Does anyone know if this is indeed the case?

Jeff#

Screenwriter
$49 for the box set for an advance order from DVD Planet is a great deal, but unfortunately I already purchased the Sex & Science Fiction and Time Travel & Infinity discs before. I might buy them again if I were to give the original copies to a friend as a gift.

After 3 years I still didn't buy the 2nd season of the 1960s Outer Limits yet (I have the first year), but I will eventually...

John H Ross

Screenwriter
Okay, obvious question. I see that the Alyssa Milano episode "Caught In The Act" was released back in 2002 on the "Sex And Science Fiction" disc. Does anybody know if this uncut?

The VHS tape released here in the UK is re-framed so as to hide much of Ms Milano's... ummm... assets. The BBC2 broadcast, however, showed a whole lot more. Wowsers!

Which of the two versions is on this disc?

John

Arun Vajpey

Stunt Coordinator
I am in bit of a fix here. I have both "Sex & Sciece Fiction" (Sorry, I thought Alyssa Milano was ugly and a turn-off, even naked. The vising gal that goes into the machine with Aidan Hunter in 'Bits of Love' was far better; even the one in 'The Human Operators' was more appetising) and "Time Travel & Infinity" on DVD. I have also got both the Canadian 6-pack DVDs released so far. I will have to do a great deal of swapping to get a proper set without too many 'doubles'. Maybe E-bay will help.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Alyssa Milano looked just fine to me! It was just that her hair was up for most of the episode, and most women look their best with it down. Nothing about the episode was cut. It was the same on DVD in rhis century as it was on Showtime in 1995.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
I admit, I really enjoyed the "new" Outer Limits, already have the 2 discs released, look forward to these four, but I would have really loved complete seasons..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks