What's new

The Others:Nicole Kidman-Anyone found disc 1 won't play or even load for that matter? (1 Viewer)

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Both mine & my friends won't play on either our PCs or 2 DVD players we each have, just wondered if we're alone.

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Hi Arthur,

It's weird that you're the 1st to reply because I was gonna say it's the Canadian version that I have but I guess you do too.

BradyB

Stunt Coordinator
this may just be a silly question but Johnny do you have a region free dvd player or software on your computer?

Works fine in my PC DVD player, my ps2 and my sony dvd player.

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
The disc wouldn't load up on my Hitachi DV-P305 either. Guess Buena Vista is going to be receiving another batch of calls.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Man, now I'm afraid to purchase this title! I got the Serendipity first batch with the stuttering end credits, and now this?

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Actually Chris I only have NTSC DVDs, I have a region 1 player, BBFC censored material doesn't interest me.

I hope I can get a replacement that works 1st attempt.

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
Johnny G, this question is completely off topic, but...

I'm going to be in the UK in a couple of weeks (part of a European tour) and I was wondering if Region 1 DVDs are readily available over there? And how expensive are they?

Thanks!

Johnny G

Supporting Actor
Hi Arthur,

It's illegal to sell any video medium produced outside the UK as it's not been classified (censored) by the BBFC.

However you find a few stores here & there selling reg 1 at VERY high prices, like double what you & me would pay.

Bryan Tuck

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan Tuck
Well, I took mine back and exchanged it for another copy, and the new one loads up fine.

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
I had terrible problems with this disc just randomly freezing up every 10-15 minutes on my Samsung M301. My roomate had the same problem on his PS2. Had to take it back and exchange it and the new disc works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks