What's new

The Other Network (1 Viewer)

JayV

Supporting Actor
Has anyone here heard of a show called Uncaberet's The Other Network?

Apparently, it's a collection of TV shows that were never shown because they were to edgy, racy, et cetera ("A festival of the best unaired & previously unseen TV shows ever made"). Modern Humorist indicates that it's shown to live audiences over three nights.

It looks pretty interesting, especially:

"HEAT-VISION & JACK" by Dan Harmon & Rob Schrab, directed by Ben Stiller, starring Jack Black as a super-intelligent ex-astronaut and Owen Wilson as the voice of his sidekick, a talking motorcycle, on the run from the villainous NASA enforcer Ron Silver (playing himself).
Unfortunately there are no Philly dates.

Has anyone seen this or know of any plans for a DVD?

-j

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I know it's coming to Boston (well, Brookline) next month. I've been waiting to see Heat-Vision& Jack for years. :)

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
I saw this on Modern Humorist too. I've had the good fortune of seeing Heat Vision and Jack, but the rest of the list on the website sounds almost equally interesting. I wish this was scheduled to come somewhere within an hour of me.

"The Other Network" seems like a better idea for a televised special than yet another "funniest outtakes" or "best commercials." I guess rights issues would have to be cleared, etc. Plus, the networks don't want us to know how great TV could be.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jebsib
Recent bookmarks