What's new

The Orville - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Midseason would be fine by me. It would give the production team enough time to get the show done right for next year instead of rushing to get it out in the fall.

Will we get a musical episode this year? It's been a popular request.

Also, I would love to see an Orville Lite episode with Alara investigating a crime on her home planet, possibly getting help from Isaac in tracking down a potential Kaylon spy.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Happy to hear that this has been renewed. I didn't post a lot in the season two thread, but I though the show really upped its game during the last handful of episodes, starting with the 'time capsule' episode.

- Walter.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Just watched the season two finale today and remarked that i would’ve been ok with it being a series finale. That said I’m happy it’s coming back. I thought this season improved on the first season when taking the whole into consideration.

Francois Caron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
François Caron
Some news from SDCC: The Orville is moving from Fox to Hulu as an "original" series. The third season is scheduled to air on Hulu late 2020.

Not exactly the news I wanted to hear, especially since I was watching the show in Canada on CityTV with a TV antenna. I don't know if CityTV or any other Canadian channel will have the rights to broadcast the show, or if it'll be available only on a Canadian streaming service which, to be honest, are all very, very bad!

Albert71292

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Sims
Some news from SDCC: The Orville is moving from Fox to Hulu as an "original" series. The third season is scheduled to air on Hulu late 2020.

Not exactly the news I wanted to hear, especially since I was watching the show in Canada on CityTV with a TV antenna. I don't know if CityTV or any other Canadian channel will have the rights to broadcast the show, or if it'll be available only on a Canadian streaming service which, to be honest, are all very, very bad!

Link.

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Canadian streaming service which, to be honest, are all very, very bad!

While this was the case about five years ago, since then the Canadian versions of Netflix and Amazon are arguably better than their US counterparts in many ways.

In any event, The Orville will likely be on Crave (most likely if the season is released all at once--although some shows like The Handmaid's Tale are released one-episode-per-week) or on regular broadcast (likely CityTV).

Josh Dial

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Dial
Netflix and Amazon are American streaming services. I'm talking about Canadian streaming services such as Crave (Bell) and Shomi (Rogers and Shaw, shut down in 2016).

Sure, but Crave has Westworld, Star Trek Discovery, The Handmaid's Tale, Rook, the new season of Veronica Mars, and tons of other new and popular shows (mostly HBO and Starz). I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks