What's new

The ongoing "Big Brother 4" thread (1 Viewer)

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
If Jee was in the house for 61 days, Erika's answer would be under the real answer. But I'm not sure how many days Jee was in the house (though I thought it was at least 62 days).
IIRC, Julie said yesterday was day 61.
60x24=1440
Their time was app. 6pm so add 18hrs= 1458
The clincher is what time of day did they enter the house?
For it to be 1434, they would have had to enter at 6pm on arrival day, and yesterday would have to have been day 60, not 61 which would have meant:
59x24=1416
+18 for yesterday=1434

So, did somebody there screw up the math? Did they rig it for Robert? Did Julie miscalculate the days?

Chris

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Erika annoys me. She hasn't done anything to win the game. She's ridden on other's coattails the whole way. I'd rather see Allison or Jun win because at least they've "played" the game.

Last night's episode definitely didn't make Robert look very good. He does seem to have a lot of "issues" in his life. I was glad to see him win HoH though. I could tell on the last question that he didn't have a clue and Erika was doing the math. It was hilarious to see her go over by 4 hours. If she was really thinking, she would've subtracted some hours from her answer just to give herself a cushion to keep from going over. Robert winning HoH gives the show a little more "life" as opposed to just having the 3 women left.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
The other thing to note is that the first set of houseguests could have been there for a few hours longer than the ex's. I think Julie said to start when the ex's were introduced which might account for the difference.

BTW, Robert was shown picking his crotch a few times. Gross! My wife kept saying, "don't shake that hand!":laugh:

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Well Robert won head of house on tonight's show and and the Power of Veto competition for the week was just won by Ali.

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Well Robert won head of house on tonight's show and and the Power of Veto competition for the week was just won by Ali.

So now Robert can win it if either he or Ali gets HOH next week. :D If she still wants to take him to the final 2. He doesn't deserve it, but none of these four do.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
My ambivalence towards these final 4 houseguest is reaching a very high level now. Allison is the only one that's interesting to watch because she understands the roles she's playing to elicit the response she's trying to get from each of the other 3 at this point in the game.

I just don't want to see Robert win, but if he got to the final 2, based on the jury, he'd be hard to beat because he's got at least 3 votes locked up (Justin, Jee, and probably Dana). I think Jack is the wildcard if Erika is not up against Robert in the final two.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> My ambivalence towards these final 4 houseguest is reaching a very high level now.

Yeah, I'd vote for a random evicted guest over them.

What was the veto contest? I forgot the show was on Fri.

So has Robert had a foursome in the HOH room yet, since he's so in control of the ladies? :D

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
The only good thing left in this show was Robert getting the phone call. The fact that either Ali or Jun will most likely win makes this show worthless. I have to wonder how hard Arnold Shapiro is pushing for Ali to win it?

Chris

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Who's Arnold Shapiro?
The head man in charge of BB, the executive producer. And seeing that Ali's idol/hero is Brittany Spears, he is most likely the one who came up with that lame MTV POV challenge, knowing full well that Ali is the only MTV freak in the house.

Chris

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
I say go Arnold! As far as Robert goes, it's obvious his daughter takes after her mom. And speaking of momma, what kind of nickname is that for a child. This guy is without a doubt the biggest LOSER to ever step foot in the BB house.And yeah I'm including Scott and the knife wielder(well actually he was pretty entertaining). I also think and am pulling for Ali to win it all. I hope she dumps Erika tonight.If Ali does win it all, she will go down (I wish)as the #2 player in BB history behind the irrepressible Will.

StevenW

Second Unit
Not me, I hope Robert wins at this point. I cant stand the sight of that bitch Ali & will puke if she is able to win the game....which I dont think she will. She has pissed off too many people at this point and will not have the votes compared to the others remaining.

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I am really rooting for Ali to win it all. She has been ruthless, manipulitive, backstabbing and focused since day 1, which is exactly how these kind of games should be played.

I can't stand Robert at all, and if I have to see one more of his waterworks displays at the mention of his daughter, I think I will hurl. Sorry but the guy is about as genuine as a 3 dollar bill (and not in a He's playin the game kind of way).

If Ali doesn't win, I hope it's Jun

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
I am always surprised at the nostalgia for home and hearth displayed by the contestants here (and in Survivor). Everyone knew going in that the more successful they were, the longer the seperation.

But Robert is taking the (faked in my opinion) separation anxiety to a new level. I wrote at the start of this thread that I thought that Allison was a drama queen. Robert makes her look like an amateur.

I’m hoping for Jun to walk away with the cash (because I’m sure that Erica is toast tonight). She has been as manipulative as Ali, but is much more humorous about her back flips.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> I am always surprised at the nostalgia for home and hearth displayed by the contestants here

Yeah, I guess they'd be bad candidates for space station residents or overseas military operations. At least on BB they know their families can see them on the screen anytime.

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
And the loser is:Erica and I'm tickled pink, kind of like Robert,Jun and Ali about now. They throw the snow at them every so often and Robert is talking about giving up a whole 45 minutes into the competition.Figures that he'll go first, what a wimp.A little Salsa dancing anyone?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
A big Yawn for the final HoH competition, which is always an endurance one. It got really nasty last season, so I expect it to get even more yucky this time around.

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
Winner of round one is:Alison naturally.I was wrong Jun went down first followed by Robert.Robert lasted long enough after Jun left to give Ali the exact same speech he gave Erica when he thought she might carry his dead ass to the finals.Ali gave him a 99% assurance she would take him to the final if she gets the chance.HARHARHAR Robert is toast but he doesn't realize it yet.

Owen S

Stunt Coordinator
I guess everybody is in denial.Ali is probably the strongest overall player in BB history.Will is king but he was not a balanced threat, his game was all mindf#*k and he pulled it off with aplomb.But I don't recall him being or needing to be a physical threat.Ali's done it all, mental and physical and should she make the final two I feel sorry for her opponent,NOT.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks