What's new

The ONE problem with DVD Profiler as I see it..... (1 Viewer)

Nigel McN

Supporting Actor
my query is with regard to magic DVDs, I have a few of these now and not one of them has been in the database, I'm talking about DVDs from Micheal Ammar, Micheal Finney, Jeff McBride, Lennart Green, Nick Lewin, De'vo von Schattenreich, some of these guys have sold a lot of discs, and I am the only one with DVDProfiler? just seems odd.

If I ever get a scanner I will add them in, but almost seems like they are deliberately excluded or something.

Nils Luehrmann

Senior HTF Member
Nigel,

There are a lot of DVD Profiler users who do not contribute to the main database so as you suggested many could in fact own these DVDs, but no one has yet to contribute their profile. There are certainly plenty of similar style DVDs on the main database so there should be no issue regarding their acceptance if contributed.

JohnVB

Stunt Coordinator
hm. I wonder how much people would be willing to pay for cross platform dvd profiler like software.

I might do it, if it's worth my time. Would entering information in on a web page form work for people?

- bones

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks