What's new

The Omega Man, c'mon Warner Bros. where is it!!!! (1 Viewer)

Perry Williams

Auditioning
I have been waiting for this title since last year. I hope Warner Brothers finally lift the conspiracy against Charlton Heston and give us The Omega Man.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Perry, I believe there are some legal issues preventing the release of the DVD, not a conspiracy against Chuck Heston. :)
I want this one on DVD. It was listed on dvdexpress.com for the last two years. I used to check every couple of weeks to see if a date had been announced, but I've since given up.
------------------
As for the bad rap about the characters--hey, I've seen space operas that put their emphasis on human personalities and relationships. They're called "Star Trek" movies. Give me transparent underwater cities and vast hollow senatorial spheres any day. --Roger Ebert on The Phantom Menace
AIM: Aureus91 / DVDs / ICQ: 58566493

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
I wouldn't mind seeing this, but it'd be nice if someone could do a more faithful adaptation of I Am Legend sometime in the future...
------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

John Geelan

Screenwriter
I also had this one pre-ordered at Express.com for a few years.
Love the movie and will buy it when it finally comes out.
Maybe a Heston SE Collectors Box: Soylent Green/Omega Man/Earthquake.
Wouldn't it be great to have Earthquake with a real 5.1 surround mix like what we heard back in the 70's with Sensaround.
------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks