The Official Star Trek Music Discussion Thread

andySu

Cinematographer
Reaction score
Star Trek The Motion La La Picture edition, will be beaming down in April. Can't think why I just ... okay its only got 10.000 made.

Reactions: Osato

Neil S. Bulk

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
Via La-La Land Records:

30% OFF SPECIAL! Now's the time to save at La-La Land and get 30% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! The discount will be applied to your order at checkout. (This special applies to in-stock items only and excludes the purchase of gift certificates). Offer is good through 4/30. Stay well, stay safe... and, in the meantime, listen to some great film music!

SHIPPING NOTICE: Given the current pandemic issues, please be patient with shipping. We are working safely to get orders out in a timely fashion, but we respectfully ask customers wait up to 4 weeks to inquire about packages not yet received. All such inquiries should be make to [email protected] -- Thank you

TravisR

Studio Mogul
Reaction score
Via La-La Land Records:

30% OFF SPECIAL! Now's the time to save at La-La Land and get 30% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! The discount will be applied to your order at checkout. (This special applies to in-stock items only and excludes the purchase of gift certificates). Offer is good through 4/30. Stay well, stay safe... and, in the meantime, listen to some great film music!

SHIPPING NOTICE: Given the current pandemic issues, please be patient with shipping. We are working safely to get orders out in a timely fashion, but we respectfully ask customers wait up to 4 weeks to inquire about packages not yet received. All such inquiries should be make to [email protected] -- Thank you
Last few days for great deals on great products! To keep it relevant to Trek, you can get the 15 disc TOS soundtrack for under $160 or the fun record that's die-cut in the shape of a Starfleet logo for less than $20.

TravisR

Studio Mogul
Reaction score
Last few days for great deals on great products! To keep it relevant to Trek, you can get the 15 disc TOS soundtrack for under $160 or the fun record that's die-cut in the shape of a Starfleet logo for less than $20.
Sale extended until May 31! In case anyone is wondering, I don't work for La La Land- I'm just a big fan. :)

Nelson Au

Executive Producer
Reaction score
I saw that too Travis! Thanks. I still have to place an order. So good we have a little more time.

Reactions: TravisR

Josh Steinberg

Executive Producer
Reviewer
Reaction score
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
That 15 disc Trek set is wonderful - my wife gave it to me as a wedding present! And by coincidence, I was listening to it several years later at the moment when she told me I was going to be a father.

I can’t promise buying the set will lead you to a happy marriage and a wonderful family, but I can’t say it won’t either :D

Josh Steinberg

Executive Producer
Reviewer
Reaction score
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
And now my babies listen to the big three CD Superman The Movie set!

Neil S. Bulk

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Real Name
Neil S. Bulk
And now my babies listen to the big three CD Superman The Movie set!
Otis, feed the babies.

In other news, the Star Trek TOS box set has now sold out from La-La Land Records. I hope everyone that wanted one got one and I'm thankful so many people love the set.

Neil

Nelson Au

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that the Star Trek TOS box set is sold out! It was bound to happen of course. I’m very glad to have purchased the set on Day One and I have enjoyed it very much! Thanks Neil for helping to make it happen. I imagine the 50th Anniversary collection is still available.

I hope someday soon, you can get a James Bond box set made!

Reactions: Neil S. Bulk

Jason_V

Lead Actor
Reaction score
Real Name
Jason
Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that the Star Trek TOS box set is sold out! It was bound to happen of course. I’m very glad to have purchased the set on Day One and I have enjoyed it very much! Thanks Neil for helping to make it happen. I imagine the 50th Anniversary collection is still available.
Same! It is a fantastic set and I dip into it at least once a week. The same goes for the Ron Jones TNG set...memorable music I can almost always place into specific episodes and scenes.

Nelson Au

Executive Producer
Reaction score
Josh, I haven’t had a chance to open that Superman 3 CD set yet. Thanks for the encouragement and advise to pick it up though and I should find time to give it a listen.

Reactions: Josh Steinberg

TravisR

Studio Mogul
Reaction score
In other news, the Star Trek TOS box set has now sold out from La-La Land Records.
Now do The Twilight Zone! :)

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear that the Star Trek TOS box set is sold out! It was bound to happen of course.
If anyone missed it, Screen Archives Entertainment still has it. It's not 30% off but it'll probably be better than what the eBay scalper prices are going to shoot up to.

Josh, I haven’t had a chance to open that Superman 3 CD set yet. Thanks for the encouragement and advise to pick it up though and I should find time to give it a listen.
Superman is possibly John Williams most incredible score and that's coming from someone who is a dangerously fanatical Star Wars and Jaws fan.

Josh Steinberg

Executive Producer
Reviewer
Reaction score
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Superman is possibly John Williams most incredible score and that's coming from someone who is a dangerously fanatical Star Wars and Jaws fan
I agree completely. And don’t forget the Indy theme, which for me is up there with SW and Jaws. But that Superman is in a league of its own.

Reactions: TravisR

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ar10