Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
1608137679970.png

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
We were trying to train Finn to stay on the back deck in the summer and he was determined to edge his way down the steps when we weren't looking. He slithered down the stairs and I laughed so hard at my wife's effort to bring him back up, that it was a minute before I could run to help her. He is a big cat anyway, but really looks like a big stuffed animal that has a bowling ball inside from some angles. Every service man etc. that sees him is amazed.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
This is a cat we inherited when my wife's mother passed away. I don't know what she did, but all her cats got huge. Try picking him up!
I know what she did, she overfed her cats. You could put him on a diet. It would be good for him.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
He is a funny cat. He only will eat dried food, and only about 1/3 of a cup per day. The bowl is put out with food, and he has about 1/2 a teaspoon periodically whenever he wants to. Most of his weight I believe comes from almost complete inactivity. He sleeps all day except for probably about an hour, with the occasional run around like a nut.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten

Hemiram

Agent
Real Name
Barry
Poirot in The Cat With X Ray Eyes (eat your heart out, Ray Milland)
View attachment 85620
You will obey Norma! Norma was my mom's cat from 2006 until 2012 when mom passed. I would have kept her, but my dog King would have tormented her endlessly, so I gave her to one of the aids at the assisted living place. Besides, she was Norma's favorite person, period. I lost her number and wonder if Norma is still around...
Vrxkil.jpg

And Timmy, who woke me up last night by patting my face. Just 2 hours before I had the alarm set for.
xdYFzW.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks