The Official HTF Cat Thread

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Blackie is our only Black Cat at the moment, a long haired too, one of only two cats in my feral colony that I can walk up to and he'll roll over on his back, begging for a belly rub. He'll also let me pick him up. His mama is the same way, but she's a long haired grey striped. Both of them may have a bit of Rex in them, as their bellies have curly fur and are prone to matting. I'm so glad they are tame enough to let me clip out those matts during the summer months. They are tame enough that I can probably try to find them homes, but I do not trust many of the cat owners in my town.

Xena was our indoor black cat who passed away last February, right before all the craziness began. When I hear how vet visits are being handled now during the pandemic, I am actually a bit relieved we made the decision to have her put to sleep at that time, which allowed us to say goodbye to her up until the very end. Under current conditions, we would not have been able to do that.

Indoors, we have two feral rescues - Buddy, who is a three year old short (very short) hair and Bella, a two year old medium to long hair who is very meticulous at keeping herself clean and well-groomed with minimal hair balls.
1599276089532.png

1599276108396.png

Last edited:

mylan

Screenwriter
We are leaving for Panama Beach tomorrow and boarded Tuxy today,he was so lovey and I felt like such a shit on the car ride over, I can't even.....

• Agreed
Reactions: Johnny Angell

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ketoburni