What's new

The Official HTF Cat Thread (4 Viewers)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
P1060349_resized.jpg

These were my most recent fosters, Archie and Sundae. Sweet kitties and very quiet except a couple of times in the carrier. They made their weight for spay/neuter and were placed at a "cat cafe" about 10 days ago and both appear to have been adopted!! These 2 had diarhea a while (so common with kittens) and they started limping about a week apart. Apparently, a slight fever can cause that. Archie had it first and was limping and lethargic for a few days but was back to his playful self soon after. They both went in for a weight check, at which time the Humane Society decided to monitor Sundae and her limp themselves. So glad they found homes as we're right in the middle of kitten season.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am so sorry, Martin. I know how difficult it is to lose a pet. I have lost many and greatly miss them all.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
@Panman40 So sorry about Rosie. When you have a cat that long it’s like the passing of an era. Was Rosie a tortoise shell, she looks like one? We had a tortie, Ginger, and she was healthy all her life. The morning she passed, she was fine and hollering for her baby food treat. That evening she crashed we made the trip to the vet.

When you lose a beloved pet, you learn how large they were in your life. Again, deepest sympathies.

Panman40

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Martin Campbell
@Panman40 So sorry about Rosie. When you have a cat that long it’s like the passing of an era. Was Rosie a tortoise shell, she looks like one? We had a tortie, Ginger, and she was healthy all her life. The morning she passed, she was fine and hollering for her baby food treat. That evening she crashed we made the trip to the vet.

When you lose a beloved pet, you learn how large they were in your life. Again, deepest sympathies.
Thanks Johnny
yes she was a Tortie, really good natured but scared of everyone but us and my limited family. Rosie was a sister to Tess a black cat who I treated for 18 months for diabetes, she passed 4 yrs ago now. Our previous 2 cats were both Torties, mother and daughter!.
Sorry about yours although it’s nice she was healthy until the very last. Much the same a Rosie really, her sister was always up to no good though!.

im not sure if I will get another now, I love them but it’s to painful to loose them.

thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks