Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
1646755956242.png

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
Here recently, Harry and Wilma have a sort of detente w/Kathy-- they will eat with her, and she can eat with them (she still hates Sally, and the feeling is mutual; don't know what to do to resolve that).

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I’m so sorry Ben, that is terrible. I understand what it means to lose a loved pet.

Appreciate that! I discovered it when I came back in from helping my brother hook our trailer up to go get a lawnmower-- apparently, she was trying to chase my other cat, Sally, across the road; Sally made it, while Kathy (I think) got hit by a speeding car.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
I wish all cat owners kept their babies safe inside. :(

I was coming home a little while ago when I saw something in my lane. I thought it was a brown bag and moved to the oncoming lane to clear it, but a car suddenly appeared and I had to move back over. My passenger and I then noticed that what I thought was a brown paper bag was actually a cat and I only managed to stop with 2' to spare.

Sadly though, this cute cat that I'd say was well under 5 years old had already been hit by an earlier vehicle and didn't make it. :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks