What's new

The Office (US) Season 2 (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I know that's not irony - more like blindness or denial. Is there a fancy term for this derived from Greek tragedies?

Cal S

Stunt Coordinator
I thought it would have been funny at the end to show Dwight going to his car waving goodbye to his new security buddy, the security guy reluctantly waving back, turning towards the camera, shaking his head and lighting a joint.

Great episode.

Chucky P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Charles Paulsen
Last night’s episode had two classic moments. One was Jim’s fake crying (and Pam’s reaction to it in her interview) and also the Security Chief’s reaction to Dwight’s request to bring his bow staff to work.

MatS

Screenwriter
good call.... but we all know from 'Valentines Day' that it is a 'Michael Scott joint'

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Most current US sitcoms film 22-24 episodes a year. "The Office" only did 18 eps this year. I'm pretty sure I've read that this was specifically to work around Carrell's film schedule.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Originally the second season of The Office was going to be less than a full slate (22 episodes minimum for full season), but the show caught on, so a few other episodes were ordered, and we just saw the 20th episode this past week, and there's at least one more new episode to be aired, but not sure if there's a 22nd episode due to Carell's shooting schedule (Evan Almighty).

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Next week is a new episode and then the week after (May 11) is the supersized 40-minute season finale.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
would this version of the office work without steve? what if they wrote him out on a few episodes (like conference/out of town situation).

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
There are plans for online episodes during the summer, but focused on the accounting crew (Oscar, Angela, Kevin).

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
D'oh!! Patrick's right, there have been 20 2nd season episodes to date. I was basing my count on the listing at NBC's site, which curiously is missing 4 2nd season episodes ("Office Olympics", "The Fire", "The Fight", "Valentine's Day"). Should have double-checked with epguides.com before making my previous post...

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
"He'll have to come out sometime...[devious smile]...to go to the bathroom."

Kevin's hysterical; they should use him more.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Conflict Resolution"

I thought this episode started out a little slow, but the last half of the episode was pretty funny (mainly of Jim's pranks on Dwight Fart Schrute).

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
This episode was more serious, not as lighthearted funny. I'm looking forward to next week to see the result of Jim's interview and other loose ends.

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
Still a funny episode even though it was a little bit more serious. Nice to know that the Office staff have ill feelings towards each other just like in real life. Can't wait for next week's season finale.

CherylJ

Stunt Coordinator
I thought this episode was hilarious. I was laughing out loud almost the entire time. At least until the end, when Jim went to see Jan. Ack!

I'm sort of an expert at Photshop, so it turned out fine in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks