What's new

The Office: Series Two (MERGED THREAD) (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
No idea, only found out this morning. Bit of a bummer :frowning: I'm hoping to get another interview with Ricky Gervais soon though, and that will be all about the new DVD. Hopefully find out a little more then.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
There was a thread where we speculated on this, but it may not have been specifically a "The Office" thread, you know how threads go...

Hmmm, this could be awkward, or rather expensive if sometime in the near future they release a complete The Office set and that's the only way to get the final (absolutely, according to Gervais) two episodes. I don't see BBC America releasing a 2 episode set, unless of course it's packaged with a bunch of other stuff...

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
I have one or two episodes left to watch, but Series 2 has some gravity to it that I didn't see in Series 1. I'm glad it does, because it is the natural progression of the show and of David Brent. It is sort of sad with a few of the storylines, but still very funny.

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Agreed. Season two has a bit more depth as we realize that David Brett is a very sad character. But it's also like a train wreck... I can't seem to look away!

Ric

Mark_Johnson

Stunt Coordinator
Its a good show with some very funny moments but I dont think it is "the most brilliant and funniest show ever" like people is saying. I thoroughly enjoyed the series but it is way over hyped.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Quote:
Any word on when the good ol' U.S. of A will get to see these episodes on BBC America?

Around Thanksgiving, I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks