What's new

The Office season 7 thread (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
MarkHarrison said:

If you're implying that the show takes place in real time so that the characters will be experiencing Fall at the same time us viewers do, then you need to re-watch season 5's Weight Loss (parts 1 & 2).  They can and have showed us footage from "the summer" before.
OK but then that's one time out of 6 chances. It's fair to say that they don't usually show the summer on The Office and that they generally follow the real world's calendar.

MarkHarrison

Supporting Actor
Originally Posted by TravisR

If you're implying that the show takes place in real time so that the characters will be experiencing Fall at the same time us viewers do, then you need to re-watch season 5's Weight Loss (parts 1 & 2). They can and have showed us footage from "the summer" before.

OK but then that's one time out of 6 chances. It's fair to say that they don't usually show the summer on The Office and that they generally follow the real world's calendar.[/QUOTE]

That is absolutely fair to say. They generally follow us real time. Still, I would say we shouldn't assume they'll do that next year. They ended on a cliffhanger. Seems odd that we wouldn't see the resolution of that. They could very easily pick up a few months down the line with the new person. But I certainly wouldn't bet on that. I'd say it could easily go either way.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
JAMES SPADER IS THE NEW BOSS!!! This is great news. I think the weirdness of his character(the exchange between he, and Dwight had me in tears) is going to compliment the show considerably. I'm very pleased, and looking forward to season 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks