What's new

The Office: Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean

There are small mountains on the horizon in Scranton.

I live about 30 minutes south of Scranton.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Thumbs down for me. Of course I laughed at lots of stuff, it is The Office after all. But I just didn't think it really worked. Especially the Michael jumping off the roof part -- there's an interview with Mindy Kaling in the Onion AV Club, and she said the writer frequently wonder if they're making Michael too stupid. One f the mantras is, "He's not Homer Simpson", but I found that in this case, he was.

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Loved this episode, lot's of great Michael moments. For some reason I loved his dialog and response to the watermelon:

"BINGO!-...whoa whoa whoa!"

Has anyone ever seen the poster/picture of the Office characters in a "Heroes" type pose or parody? If anyone has it or a link, I would appreciate it.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Scranton is approximately 750' above sea level. Generally, the city is hilly, with its inhabited portions ranging approximately from 650' to 1400'. The city is flanked by mountains to the east and west whose elevations range from 1900' to 2100'.

Mt. Hollywood is 1640 feet, so, yeah they might just remind someone of Hollywood. Have you ever BEEN to Scranton? The surroundings I saw in this episode didn't put me off much, and I've been to both Scranton and LA.

Allen Hirsch

Supporting Actor
great episode.

The office pools were all hilarious (Kevin going through March Madness withdrawal set it off).

Michael to Dwight: "what's the biggest killer?"
Dwight: "wolves"
Michael: "depression"

Dwight's "un-shun"....."re-shun" with Andy (Drew) was funny.

And the funniest, when the dropped watermelon bounces off the trampoline and hits the car, Michael says to Dwight, "find out whose car that is; if it's Stanley's, call the lawyer and see if he handles hate crimes".

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
I love that it was Stanley's car. His reaction to seeing the watermelon smashed on it was great.

James Corey

Stunt Coordinator
My favourite part of the episode (but you had to look quick), was when Creed came out from behind the hedge saying something like "Look, a castle", while zipping up his fly. :laugh:

Brent M

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was a funny episode up to the end and then it just kinda fizzled out. When Michael dropped the watermelon on the trampoline and it bounced off and hit the car I almost choked from laughing so hard. :D

Marc L

Stunt Coordinator
Jim to "Drew": "Dwight says that he knows absolutely nothing about bear attacks."

Dwight to Jim: "Tell him that bears can run faster than they can climb!"

:D

Jose Martinez

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jose Martinez
Tonight's episode was hilarious.

Jim as Dwigt.
Dwigt as Jim
Kelly training Angela
Angela's "customer service"
Andy and his high school girlfriend
Andy's car tunes
Dwigt's sex farm
Michael's That's What She Said
Everything Creed!

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
"Lord, beer me strength."

I completely lost it on that one. Had to pause the TiVo so I could catch my breath.

"Two chickens on a goat, a couple of pigs watching." :laugh:

This episode was an instant classic.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
Wow...different strokes. I thought it was one of the worst Office episodes ever. Other than the very beginning (Jim impersonating Dwight) and the very end (Dwight impersonating Jim), there was nothing for me there.

Dave Ringkor

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dave Ringkor
My favorite moments:

Dwigt: "First rule of roadside beet sales: put the most attractive beets on top," as he pushes a potted plant in front of Phyllis.

Jim: "Lord, beer me strength."

Michael: "We have a lot of angry customers out there. This puts at Threat Level Midnight."

Angela: "You two are apes."
Oscar: "I expect you to apologize for that, Angela."
Angela: "I'm sorry... that you're both morons."
Kevin: "But you still said, 'I'm sorry.'"
Angela: "I called you morons."
Kevin: "Still said it."
Oscar: "Still said it."

Dwigt (as Jim): "Hey Karen, wanna get together later and have sexual intercourse, 'cause you're my girlfriend?"
Jim, to Karen: "Do you?"

Dwigt: "May I point out that the sex appeared to be consensual: both animals were smiling."

Jim: "Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks