The Office: S2 out already???

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
I thought Season 2 of the Office was not due until September 12th, but I went to a Best Buy in Houston (near Galleria) last night and they had them all out. Season 2 was $39.99 and Season 1 was $23.99, but there was a pretty cool giftset that had both seasons for $49.99. Picked up the giftset.

So, check your stores and see what's going on.

Adrian_B

Grip
Sam's Club in Wausau, WI had it out on Tuesday for about $31. I probably should have picked it up...

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Target is having another one of those freakin' bonus discs, and someone already ordered it for me at Amazon as a birthday gift. I hate bonus discs.

Really, really pisses me off.

David Rosen

Agent

Is there actually a bonus disc in the package? I bought my copy at Target that had a sticker advertising the video blog, yet when I opened it, it didn't have a disc for the blog in it. None of the copies had a disc attached to it like Target normally does for their bonus discs, yet they all had a sticker advertising this. Is the bonus footage on one of the four discs or am I going to have to go back to Target and complain?

EDIT: Supposedly it is on the second disc (which my copy has the disc marked mentioning this), but I can't find it when I play that disc. Anyone else have that problem?

Bill GrandPre

Senior HTF Member

I have the Target version, my disc is labeled and it's right there on the menu.

Maybe you got a regular version that somehow got the exclusive label printed on it.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StanfordB