What's new

The O.C. Season 2 thread (1 Viewer)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I thought it was an ok episode. I dont like how Marissa has just suddenly sworn off Woman and now wants Ryan. It's as if the whole Lesbian thing was there for sweeps and is now gone. A big plot stunt!
I like Ryan's brother but it should be interesting to see if he is a regular or just there for a few episodes and then gone. At first I thought they had intergrated him into the Cohen's too fast but then he stole the egg so he hasn't totally reformed.
I too enjoyed the Risky Business homage. It's funny because whenever my parents used to go away when I was younger, they would say, dont break the glass egg so, of course I picked up on Risky Business reference.
Missed Julie's presence and well as Calebs.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
What, no comments about last weeks episode?
I watched it only last night and I have to say this show is going down hill fast.

I give it till the end of the season 2. It's just no fun anymore.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If there was anything else that wasn't a repeat last Thursday night, I would have passed on The O.C. in HD and watched something else. This show is a pale shadow of its former self nowadays. And I have no idea what they can do to fix it.

Trey looks like he's related to Ashton Kutcher.

Ryan's haircut looked horrible.

Reed was kinda cute, though.

The chick that Sandy set up Billy Campbell's character had the oddest nose, it never had a good angle to photograph from.

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Reed is very cute. I guess she has some time now that "life as you know it" got canned after a few episodes. On there she played a high school teacher who, guess what, starts seeing one of her students. Maybe she has a fetish in real life ;-)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Trey has potential if they would get away from the, is he still a crimminal and will he do anything bad this week plot device. It's good to have characters come in and mix things up occasionally but with the last few characters they have brought in they arent very successful with intigrating them into the mix and permananatly at that. Look at characters like Luke and Anna; even Alex and they are there for a few episodes to bounce off of everyone and then gone. Why do they have to leave?
I'm not really understanding the whole..Tempted storylines with Sandy and Kirsten. Is there anything else they can come up with storyline wise for them? These two used to be a fun couple. Now they are boring.
I think really the only fun character is Julie and Calebe to an extent but they dont give them much to do either.
Also real tired of Seth. Just really annoyed by him. Wont even go into Marissa.

Breaking News...
From Eonline.
Guess who is coming back for the season ender??
I heard that Oliver comes back for the season finale of The O.C. and that there's a funeral! Are these rumors true?
Yes, and yes!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
4/21/05

Hey, Ryan gets into a minor fight, and punches were thrown...ah...good times. "Welcome to the O.C., Bitch!"

So Caleb appears to be building a huge case of marital infidelity, and getting a little bit of makeup sex before he pulls the rug out from under Julie.

Kirsten keeps flirting around something that could burn her in a bad way.

Anyone really buying the whole marketing campaign for Atomic County?

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
I get the feeling that Josh Schwartz experienced something like Seth did tonight when he went pitching this show to netwroks a couple years ago.

I also loved Summer's comment about The Bait House, "Where else are tickets readily available and the music is never to loud to talk over." (something close to that at least)

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Oh brother. Sounds very uneventful to me.

I just realized recently that the guy who plays Trey was also on :24" this season for a few episodes. I couldnt remember where I had seen him.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
Reed is the comic book girl right? She was in "Queen of the Damned" I knew she looked familiar.

And no, I don't buy the comic book marketing crap they are doing to Seth. First off, wouldn't Seth run it by his father, being that he has a law degree? You know, so he doesn't get screwed.

Is there no more comic book club at school anymore?

And, now that Marissa and Ryan are considered NARC's at school, they should be getting a hard time from everyone else. nobody like a rat.

BTW, nobody found it suspicious that an older man was sitting in a 7 series with a younger man right in front of a house party?

Trey is going to get in trouble from that high school girl. How'd she find his place anyway?

Looks like Zach has a master plan to get Seth and Summer to break up again. No way is he that naive.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I wonder why why on earth they are bringing
Oliver
back for the finale. That almost killed the show last season.

Spero D

Second Unit
Just saw it. A lot happens. I think Trey will be at the end of Ryan's fist very soon after that ep after what he tried to do to Marissa.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Yes, the speech pre-empted it in the entire US, it's going to air here next week, but other countries got to see it.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I couldnt see it either. I have a suggestion....more like a request.

If you've seen the episode, Please dont reveal anything important. is that too much to ask?:D

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I had read a statement on our Local FOX affiliate saying it was not on and would return next week. And then went on to say something to the effect that it was not preempted on the East Coast so, of course, I was curious as to whether the East Coast Did see it and they would continue without rerunning it next week.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
well, Im on the east coast, and we didnt get it. I hope they dont skip it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation822
Recent bookmarks