What's new

The Night Before--Any News? (1 Viewer)

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Any word on when this early Keanu Reeves--Lori Laughlin movie will hit DVD?

With Keanu's surging popularity it seems a natural.

A really funny movie. I don't know that it ever came out on VHS priced to own either. I think my family rented it a couple times when I was growing up.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thank you, Grant! I'm so glad to see someone else here who even KNOWS about this film let alone want it on dvd! :emoji_thumbsup:

I say that because I started a thread awhile back asking for this on dvd, and as of this post, Grant, your thread officially has more responses than mine got. My thread dropped like a stone and vanished, never to be heard from again.

I would love to have this film on dvd, in it's OAR please.

Before Keanu was Ted, Neo or Constantine, he was...Winston Connelly, high school nerd, trying to rescue his prom date (whom he himself sold after drinking some bad shit at a bar) from a pimp named Tito who wants to seriously kick his ass on Beacon St. at dawn. :)

Hilarious film in the style of After Hours.

Paul Bond

Stunt Coordinator
I have a VHS copy that I bought on a whim, and I would be willing to buy a DVD release, especially if they managed to get a commentary from some of the involved persons.

I may even have to pull out my old tape and see if it will still play on my long-neglected player.

Bond. Paul Bond.

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Yes Put me down as another buyer!

I normally hate movies with flashbacks, but with this one, it all made sense!

Glenn

Matt Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
I know its available on DVD in Germany and im pretty sure its 16:9 with English language aswell, if thats any help.

Matt Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
No problem at all mate. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind giving us your quick view on the disc when it arrives, still waiting for mine. :emoji_thumbsup:

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Sure thing, Matt, i'll check it out as soon as I get it and post a small review here. :emoji_thumbsup:

Ebay had a lot of them on dvd, but only a couple were in the film's OAR, an absolute must for me.

Matt Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
Cheers John, i appreciate it.

Great little movie and OAR, you can't go wrong. Then again this is coming from someone who liked Loverboy...(another 80s film starring Patrick Dempsey) lol:D . Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the DVD mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks