What's new

The New King of Racing Games (1 Viewer)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Hell, I thought this thread was going to give some insight about APEX. That, to me, looks like the new king of racers.
Alas, while Apex is indeed royalty, I would only assume it be a Duke or a Prince (who may inherit the throne when it matures into its next version). The game does rock, I am loving it. I only have a couple of hours into it. I want to play more, but life gets in the way. :)

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Well this thread is a car wreck. watch out everyone here comes the crazy train.
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
So what is going to be the Queen of racing?

...or maybe I don't want to know...

-Dave

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Michael-

Perhapes F-Zero will be online-enabled. Nintendo will most likely make some announcements regarding online games at this E3.

And if not F-Zero, then Mario Kart GC.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
Morgan,

Right now only my XBox is online. I'm willing to bring my Gamecube online, but Nintendo is going to have to start showing some real online effort before I'll spend the $$$ and time on it. At this point I'm still not convinced that Nintendo has any kind of serious online strategy.

Lucky for me I didn't buy a Gamecube for online so it's not a disappointment or anything.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
At this point I'm still not convinced that Nintendo has any kind of serious online strategy
They've had a "wait and see" approach to online gaming since it first was available on the Dreamcast. They'll go online (and most likely with some big games, like Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart and Mario Party), but they're not going to do so until they think the market will support it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks