What's new

The Net TV Series (1 Viewer)

jjha19421

Auditioning
Real Name
Joe Rivas
Hi All,

Just finished watching The Net on DVD and noticed on Wikipedia for the movie that there was a tv series. I would like to acquire it, but it was only released in Region's 2 and 4. Any indication on when it could possibly be released in Region 1? It only aired for 1 season and I believe only 22 episodes were aired.

Thanks

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Seriously doubt it. The series isn't that well known among consumers and I doubt this series would see a release.

LCD22

Screenwriter
I remember this USA Network series, and if Sony markets the fact that it stars Brooke Langton and "CSI's" Eric Szmanda (he came on as a regular for "The Net" before going on to be well-known as "Greg Sanders" on CBS's mega-hit after this was cancelled), it might have a chance for a release.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
I doubt that this set would sell. I've been sitting here watching the series and while Brooke Langton is pleasurable eye candy to look at, the series really isn't all that great.

It's the best show I've but it's not the worst and it has some of the most notrocious writing in it than I've ever seen in a television show, especially the final few episodes where the whole Praetorian angle was written out of the show and Angela becomes a Federal agent. The last few episodes had some of the worst acting I had ever seen and even the first 19 episodes had better acting from Brooke than the last few. It was like she became disinterested in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikezerby
Recent bookmarks