Mark Booth

Cinematographer
Premium
Reaction score
I had a promotional credit at Amazon and used it toward 'The Natural' 4K today. It will be here tomorrow, I look forward watching it this weekend. We're hosting a movie night in the Booth Bijou Garage Theater on Sunday but we aren't 4K in there (yet). I'll have to "suffer" and watch 'The Natural' on our 75" Sony 940E. :)

Mark

Reactions: Osato

English Invader

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Real Name
Simon
Watched this film for the first time last night. I knew it was for me when the review came up here and I saw Robert Redford in baseball gear so I snapped up the Blu-Ray without a second thought. Loved it. It's not only a very good sport film, it's also a very good film about the human condition.

It was also nice to see a couple of actors I thought were great but hadn't seen around much. The surveillance guy from The Firm and the town sheriff from Misery were the senior coaches of the baseball team.

Can't recommend this film enough.

Reactions: PMF and Osato

Osato

Producer
Reaction score
Watched this film for the first time last night. I knew it was for me when the review came up here and I saw Robert Redford in baseball gear so I snapped up the Blu-Ray without a second thought. Loved it. It's not only a very good sport film, it's also a very good film about the human condition.

It was also nice to see a couple of actors I thought were great but hadn't seen around much. The surveillance guy from The Firm and the town sheriff from Misery were the senior coaches of the baseball team.

Can't recommend this film enough.
It’s amazing. Fantastic everything. Music is great too.

Reactions: PMF

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raujobe