What's new

The Naked Gun Trilogy (1 Viewer)

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Perhaps the most overlooked quality film trilogy, the Naked Gun series. Any word from Paramount on these getting new DVD releases, or are we stuck with what we got?

-Bryan

What may I ask is wrong with what we've got? They look great, have 5.1 soundtracks and commentaries. I'm quite happy with my Naked Gun trilogy. There are plenty of films out there that have never gotten any DVD release at all. I'm more interested in getting them out.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
We need directors cuts :D

Seriously, it would be nice to see the cut scenes where there is a family picnicing in the outfield at the baseball game, or when Frank Drebins' umpire proctector gets shot and deflates, etc.

But there are definitely more DVD's that need to be redone...The Naked Guns' are quite low on my list.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Maybe they can do a Naked Gun SE boxset as a tie-in to the Police Squad! DVD release.

Hey I can dream, eh? ;)

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
A ha! You got it Scott. I wonder who owns the rights to Police Squad, also Paramount?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks