What's new

The 'Nadia scene' appreciation thread. :-) (AMERICAN PIE) (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Let's face it, there are plenty of classic and funny scenes in that film, lord knows the pie scene is a killer! :laugh:

But IMO none even come close to being as funny or as red hot as the famous 'Nadia scene' and the two unfortunate "incidents" that befalls poor Jason Biggs! :frowning: :laugh:

I watched the movie again the other night on FX (surprisngly intact overall except for a few dub overs and commercials) and was reminded again of how incredibly fine Shannon Elizebeth was during that scene! I especially love it when she says to Biggs "Now come to me." and becons him with her finger over to the bed, it's something about the way she says it that is so unbelievably sexy!

Anyway, let's stop and reflect for a moment on this seminal scene that i'm sure had every guy running out of the theater revved up and ready to go. :)

Yeah, it's late, i'm bored. ;)

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Actually, I prefer Jim's scene with Michelle. While it is shorter, and not nearly as nice to look at, I thought it was a lot funnier.

Here's hoping that American Wedding is a lot better than American Pie 2.

Jason

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Is it just my imagination, or does John just pop up and disappear into the shadows every great now and then? :)

Seriously, I remember talking about American Pie for hours with my friends after we watched the movie.

At least Big Jim Slade didn't bust throught the walls during that scene. :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Dome,

yes, it's true, and I also know what lurks in the hearts of men! :D

Seriously though, i'm always here, I just don't start topics like this one that often anymore, I thought it was a good idea for one though.

Anyway, come on dudes, I know their are more Shannon Elizebeth fans here! :)

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Ahh, the memories :D That's one of the truly classic T&A scenes, if such a category exists. Right up there with the shower scene from Porky's and the hidden cam scene in Revenge of the Nerds.

I second the motion to feature Michelle in a scene like that next time around :D It's all about the redheads, baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks