What's new

The Music (1 Viewer)

Mike Veroukis

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael
Hey!

I just got back from a wicked concert. The band is called "The Music", from Leeds England. Wicked concert, I haven't heard anything this good in a long time! I've had their debute CD since it came out in NA and it totally blew me away. A lot of people like to compare them with LedZeppelin, but really I wouldn't go that far really... Instead I'd say that the lead singer sings and dances like a young Robert Plant, but the album itself sounds and feels more like U2's Boy album. One listen to this album and you can tell these guys are gonna go places.

The concert itself was a real blast. The drummer is fun to watch and the singer has got some real talent and knows how to move around a stage. My only hope is that they decided to record one of their gigs and release it on DVD (DTS would be nice ;) ), and I also wouldn't mind a DVD-A/SACD/DTS-CD of their album either! :)

- Mike

Angelini

Auditioning
Real Name
Angelini
I searched for the band on google and got the following information.
The Music are an alternative rock band from Kippax, Leeds, comprising Robert Harvey (vocals, guitar), Adam Nutter (lead guitar), Stuart Coleman (bass) and Phil Jordan (drums). To date, the band have released three studio albums.
You can also see the discography on wikipedia.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks