What's new

The Mummy 3 (June 11 2008) (1 Viewer)

Jrf2

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
James
Strangely enough, after disliking the second one and seeing the trailer, I'm suddenly looking forward to this.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
When I first saw The Mummy in a theater, I enjoyed it and thought of it as a "poor man's" Indiana Jones. After several more viewings on DVD, I like it even more and believe it to be on a par or very close to Raiders.

I thought the second movie was very disappointing. I missed Benny.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I thought the third one was fairly terrible, there was something off kilter about the entire movie including the usually dependable humor from Brendan Fraser.

But the films biggest sin was even trying to replace Rachel Weisz and expect the viewer to be okay with it, and to replace her with someone who A: didn't look even remotely like her and B: was pretty bad as well was the nail in the film's coffin, at least for me it was.

I would rather they explain that Eve was killed off than try to replace her with another sub-par actress. And those snowbeasts...ugh.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Mummy 3 was so bad, they would have to pay me to watch it again. Frazier looked like he wanted to be someplace else and the idea of replacing Evie (a la Bewitched) was a bone headed move. This movie was a stinker.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks