What's new

The Mountain -premiere sneak peak (1 Viewer)

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Yea I set to record it on Sunday. I have a feeling thta this one won't last too long. I would like to read somebody's take on it if they watched it.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
I loved it, personally. It has the beginnings of some real depth of character, a host of different personalities, and thank the lord it is not set on the beach like every other Tom, Dick, and Harry! I enjoyed the little sister's snow boarding scenes- she is an adorable and yet very vulnerable member of the family... I liked it. Esp Barbara Hershey.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Gee, a Romeo and Juliet storyline to kick off this show? So I watched the pilot since it's raining and I had nothing else left to watch.

The redhead's nice, but too easy. The ex-girlfriend is pretty hot. The sister's a ho, just don't know it yet. The Ducky character is pretty lame. Travis is a MILFHunter.

I won't make this show a high priority, so if I catch the next few episodes, it'll be after I've exhausted all the other shows on my ReplayTVs.

hanson mat

Stunt Coordinator
Romeo and Juliet? I never thought of it that way- I think it makes for an interesting onscreen romance.:b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks