The Mountain -premiere sneak peak

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by hanson mat, Sep 22, 2004.

1. hanson mat

hanson mat Stunt Coordinator

Wooow...I just found the sneak peak of the Mountain premiere online. Oliver Hudson and Barbara Hershey look awesome-anyone interesting in this new "Dynasty on the slopes?"

here is the sneaky:
    http://mountain.trb.com/wlvi.htm

2. Cindy V

Cindy V Agent

This is on my record list. Too many things on this week at the same time.

3. Thomas H G

Thomas H G Screenwriter

Yea I set to record it on Sunday. I have a feeling thta this one won't last too long. I would like to read somebody's take on it if they watched it.

4. hanson mat

I loved it, personally. It has the beginnings of some real depth of character, a host of different personalities, and thank the lord it is not set on the beach like every other Tom, Dick, and Harry! I enjoyed the little sister's snow boarding scenes- she is an adorable and yet very vulnerable member of the family... I liked it. Esp Barbara Hershey.

5. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

Gee, a Romeo and Juliet storyline to kick off this show? So I watched the pilot since it's raining and I had nothing else left to watch.

The redhead's nice, but too easy. The ex-girlfriend is pretty hot. The sister's a ho, just don't know it yet. The Ducky character is pretty lame. Travis is a MILFHunter.

I won't make this show a high priority, so if I catch the next few episodes, it'll be after I've exhausted all the other shows on my ReplayTVs.

6. hanson mat

Romeo and Juliet? I never thought of it that way- I think it makes for an interesting onscreen romance.:b