What's new

The most you've ever seen a movie in theaters (1 Viewer)

SkiingNinja

Second Unit
Real Name
Sean Ries
The Nightmare Before Christmas - 12 times. All different theatres. Loved that movie.
I know this doesn't count, but I have a friend that has seen Smokey and the Bandit over 400 times on VHS. That is waaay too much.
Sean

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
X-Mex and Toy Story 2 - 4 times
Matrix - 3 times
T2 video release - 68 times in first month...sad aint it.
------------------
Crash
"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

Tim Maynard

Stunt Coordinator
To the best of my recollections:
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace -- 3 times
Saving Private Ryan -- 2 times
Deep Impact -- 2 times
------------------
Tim Maynard
"Your Village called! Their Idiot is missing!"

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
I had the fever and saw Phantom Menace 6 times.
But I'm not much for repeat viewings. In the last 2 years the only thing I've paid to see more than once was Requiem For A Dream at 3 times.
------------------
"It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen"
S&S Challenge: 72 ...25
DVD BEAVER

My DVD Collection

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Strangely enough, the only times I did this were for movies I was so dissapointed with I had to go back and try to enjoy with different expectations. I actually have a better time at the second viewing but that will not improve my rating of these movies:
TPM
Gladiator
--
Holadem

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
BRIDGE ON THE RIVER KWAI. My favorite movie of all time. Saw it first at age 7 in Lakeville, Conn. and at any theater it came to on subsequent re-issues. Probably a total of 6. I just don't often go back to theaters more than twice (or once since about 1975) to re-watch a movie. There are certainly numerous titles I've watched on video 10-15 times (again, none more often than KWAI).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks