What's new

The Minecraft Addict Thread (1 Viewer)

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Bryan^H said:
I love the festive texture pack for the 360. Very winter like, and good music.
Thats cool, I goggled the texture pack to see what it looks like and it is very nice. I never knew texture packs can change the music, thats a nice feature. I've experimented with quite few mods and texture packs for the PC, but none of them have changed the music on the PC version. I'd love to have some variety there. I'll have to look into it.

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
We added three new active players to our minecraft server. Its been nice to see a bunch of people on at once for a change. Its aways so much more fun when more people play :)

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
My 6 year old got Minecraft for the XBox 360 and loves it. But one thing has us totally stumped.

When I sign in under my main XBox account "character/avatar" and try to play the game, the Minecraft "character" can only look left and righ and I think can go forward but CAN'T look up or down or spin around(I think). No idea why this is happening.It's not the controller it's 100% something to with the "character" in the world. I've tested the controller and it workd perfectly. If I use the same controller and sign into Xbox as another avatar character, we can spin all around in the Minecraft world.

Any thoughts why just this one XBox avatar character causes JUST Minecraft to act this goofy?

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
The only thing I can think of is the avatar itself was created correctly or is corrupted (something along those lines). Not entirely sure though. I've never played the Xbox version nor do I own an Xbox. Sorry I couldn't be more help

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Been playin the new pack for over a month now. So glad I put all the time and effort into it. With the latest update it makes us one of the most update mod packs out there.

I've been hitting rotarycraft and reactorcraft pretty hard and Ive got to say im quite impressed with those mods. They've been a lot of fun and a bit of a challenge. Many of the mods you can make it to end game so quick its barely worth doing.

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
We started building a city on our Chrome Prophecies server. Its turning out quite nice. There are about 6 skyscrapers in the works currently and some 5 finished houses. Its been quite the community build so far. On the Dark Moon Server I finished the railroad thats 2000 blocks long. Being that Dark Moon is an adventure pack, we needed some way to get way out there and back.

2015-04-16_18.42.58.png

2015-04-16_18.45.47.png

2015-04-16_18.49.59.png

2015-04-16_18.45.06.png

2015-04-16_18.42.04.png

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
The city project is chugging along and it is getting pretty cool. We added a river, roads, marina and more! The Aura Fury community itself added another server too. Its running my third mod pack PokeTech! A mod pack that combines pokemon, technology, building mods, and a little bit of magic. Its technically my first public pack. Anyway heres the update pics:

2015-05-23_19.46.43.png

2015-05-14_02.26.50.png

2015-05-13_20.05.22.png

The black skyscrapers are still in progress. Ill add a pic when its finished

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Thanks :) Not all the builds are by me, many of them were built by other players.The black towers, the quartz skyscraper below (I still have to come up with a design to cap it off), the dragon statue, the factory above, the sandstone skyscraper, and the pic with the wind mill are all builds by me though. Theres quite a few talented builders on the server. The city is actually a side project of sorts though. We do it for fun, unlike a lot of other servers.

The black towers are done now, my houses have struck ground (pics to come), we have done a ton of clearing to make more room and added street lights.The building next to the black towers is a hotel in progress my wife is working on. Lots of progress all over the place in the city!

2015-06-01_14.55.30.png

2015-06-01_14.57.25.png

2015-06-01_14.57.58.png

2015-06-01_14.59.04.png

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Just got it for my PS4 and started crafting my castle world. I'll post pics when I get somewhere.

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Awesome, I look forward to seeing the pics. We play on survival mode so it takes forever to build the monsters above. I've been taking a bit of a break as of lately, but I'll be hitting it hard again in a few weeks.

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Dark Moon and PokeTech's updates are complete and on our community servers. Feels good to be playing again :P Probably will have new pictures soon :)

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
The community has been playing quite a bit again, couldn't be happier :) Our third server is being converted over to a Greg Tech themed mod pack for those that like it hard. Finished a lot of updates on my packs as well.

Here are a few of my latest builds and a work in progress on Chrome in survival mode as always:

2015-09-05_18.37.38.png

2015-09-05_18.37.53.png

2015-09-05_18.38.13.png

2015-09-05_18.38.32.png

If your interested in joining the servers and community apply here :) : http://www.aurafury.com/apply-here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks