What's new

The Metroid Trilogy for Gameboy Advance! (1 Viewer)

Barry Woodward

Second Unit
I believe Nintendo should combine Metroid, Metroid II: Return of Samus and Super Metroid into one game for the Gameboy Advance. The first two Metroids should be remade with updated graphics, gameplay, levels, enemies and weapons. It would be cool to add cameos in Metroid II of the X virus, native of SR388 and primary food for the Metroids, which becomes the focus of Metroid Fusion. Super Metroid doesn't need to be completely remade but perhaps it could be tweaked a bit. What do you think?

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
I think that would be incredible, but not likely. Nintendo will probably release SM, but they definitely won't put three games on one cart, and I think a rerelease of Metroid II is unlikely. You also should have made a different topic title, as this sounds like it was actually announced.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I don't have a GBA but titles like that ( or any old school Nintendo titles with new and improved graphics ) would get me to buy one.

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
Please use question marks for games you wish would happen. I stumbled in here thinking it was actually happening.

Great idea, though.

Doug

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
GBA games like this would make the pending GBA Player for the GC a must-purchase for the people who grew up with Nintendo and who have abused thier old 8-bits so that they no longer function properly. That's one of the things I'm really digging about Animal Crossing and the E-Reader.

David Brashear

Stunt Coordinator
Please, please use question marks in your title next time. I really doubt we will ever see the first two Metroid games on the GBA (the original Metroid is already an extra on Prime), but Super Metroid will probably come out eventually. The controls might be problematic though, it used most of the buttons on the SNES controller.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Does anyone think Nintendo would actually listen to a bunch of complaints and re-release the NES Top Loader? Or at the very least, re-release 'best of' packs for old games on the GBA?

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
If the Metroid 2 remake ever happened (which I doubt), I would suggest only one addiction... a frickin' map!

:D

~j

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Does anyone think Nintendo would actually listen to a bunch of complaints and re-release the NES Top Loader? Or at the very least, re-release 'best of' packs for old games on the GBA?
They are releasing old games on the GBA, with the EReader device. That's their way of doing it--a cartridge is unlikely.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks