What's new

The Matrix Trilogy HD DVD Reviews... (1 Viewer)

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce

Must be an error because already I can't get to the site...either that or every one is trying to order it and slowing the site to a crawl.

Doug

Mike.B

Stunt Coordinator
Holy smokes! Thanks for the heads up, guys. I just placed my order (came to $22.24 after standard shipping and tax). I already ordered the ultimate collection from Amazon, but that price is just too good to pass up. Now, let's hope CC actually honors it.

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member
Here's another vote for urging WB to release these on BD individually and with lossless Dolby TrueHD audio.

Amen brother. I watch the Animatrix shorts more often that the feature film. It's a great way to entertain guests who love the Matrix but don't have time to sit and watch the whole movie. And that gorgeous animation... oh to see it in HD free from edge-halos that plauge many of the shorts!

dave

Douglas Monce

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Douglas Monce
Did anyone get an order confirmation email? If so I think they HAVE to honor it.

Doug

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
I got an order confirmation email & my CCard was charged...even when I click "order status" the original amount is shown. :)

ReggieW

Screenwriter
I wouldn't hold my breath.........

I think they have a dislaimer somewhere on their site which states that they reserve the right to cancel orders for reasons like this, even if your card has already been charged. If you go to the AVS HD-DVD software forum, someone has listed this disclaimer in full from the Circuit City website.

I would be surprised if this were honored.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I don't like these movies, but the first disc looks and sounds so extraordinary I was totally sucked into it. We'll see if the sequels manage that too.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'm shocked that Circuit City is allowing folks to get 1 of the sets for the mistake price (and cancelling additional sets ordered at that price).

Tim Glover

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim Glover
Chuck, you must have bought this from a B&M? You DOG! :P :)...the rest of us chumps must wait for our friendly mailman. :D

My order was placed pretty early at CC in this whole deal but still no shipping....great to hear these are going through though. If they do, then I got to send amazon that set back. :)

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
Couldn't sleep tonight so I decided to watch a movie. I just finished watching Matrix and all I can say is
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
WWWOOOWW
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

I will no longer place any merit to any posters comments who want to argue the merits of higher bit rate. This release pretty much makes the argument of better PQ and AQ with BD's higher bit rate total hogwash. This disk is the DEFINITE HD DVD release.

Now to watch Pirates.....

I am totally in love with these formats. The releases on both formats are only getting better all of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks