1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon)

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Adam Lenhardt, Jan 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Josh Dial

Josh Dial Producer

Josh Dial
    I think one way they could "solve" the season ending conundrum is with Moishe and Midge reaching an agreement where she keeps the apartment in exchange for her headlining Joe's club or arranging (through Susie) for other A-level talent each Friday/Saturday night. This will keep Midge in NYC for the foreseeable future.

My guess is that the show is heading toward Midge finally being (truly) discovered and ultimately given her own late night talk show or comedy show. Maybe she finally gets noticed at Joe's club.

NeilO likes this.
  2. NeilO

NeilO Producer

There is an interesting interview with the Palladinos' in the Hollywood Reporter. Their part of the podcast runs about 40 minutes.

3. Hollywoodaholic

Hollywoodaholic Edge of Glory?

Wayne
    Sherman's father was a stand up comic who opened for Johnny Mathis. Explains a lot.

4. Greg.K

Greg.K Cinematographer

Greg K.
    As soon as Reggie told her to talk about Shy, I almost didn't want to watch the rest of the episode 'cause of what would happen. Her routine wasn't the total disaster that I feared but she obviously crossed some lines. Shy completely overreacted by kicking her off the tour, especially after what Midge did for him in Florida, but that's showbiz I guess.

NeilO likes this.
  5. dpippel

dpippel HTF Premium Member
    Supporter

Doug
    My wife and I wrapped up Season 3 last night, and I'm honestly saddened that we'll have no more of this amazing show until the end of this year. I went into it skeptical, and it took three episodes to get me hooked, but I absolutely love it! Some of the best TV ever produced IMO.