1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Amazon)

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Adam Lenhardt, Jan 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Director

Season 3 will premiere December 6, 2019 exclusively on Amazon Prime Video.

Trailer:

Synopsis:
    "Midge and Susie discover that life on tour with Shy is glamorous but humbling, and they learn a lesson about show business they'll never forget. Joel struggles to support Midge while pursuing his own dreams. Abe embraces a new mission and Rose learns she has talents of her own.

"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel is the winner of eight Emmy Awards including Outstanding Comedy series, three Golden Globes including Best TV Series - Comedy, five Critics' Choice Awards including Best Comedy Series, two PGA Awards, a WGA Award, and a Peabody Award.

"The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel from renowned creator Amy Sherman-Palladino and Executive Producer Daniel Palladino, written and directed by Sherman-Palladino and Palladino stars Emmy and Golden Globe winner Rachel Brosnahan, Golden Globe winner and three-time Emmy winner Tony Shalhoub, Emmy winner Alex Borstein, Emmy nominee Marin Hinkle, Michael Zegen, Kevin Pollak and Caroline Aaron."

Greg.K and Scott Merryfield like this.
  2. Jim*Tod

Jim*Tod Supporting Actor

Jim
    Great news. Looks like no more Zachary Levi unfortunately.

3. Matt Hough

Matt Hough Director
    Reviewer

Matt Hough
    I am not happy about that. I thought that was a promising budding relationship, and I've always enjoyed the actor's performances in everything I've seen him in.

4. Jim*Tod

Jim*Tod Supporting Actor

Jim
    Yes.... I like his performances including the PBS broadcast of SHE LOVES ME and of course SHAZAM. But I guess the plot line for the series no longer has room for him.