What's new

The Married With Children Reunion Episode (1 Viewer)

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
Was anyone else looking forward to the Married With Children Reunion Episode?

Color me disappointed. :thumbsdown:

With all the attention I noticed concerning this broadcast, I was expecting a little bit more than the standard "remember this and remember that" flashback special. In fact, I was expecting some kind of new episode which might have added a bit, and served as some kind of closure to the series, which ended without any form of grace or style (yes, I realize that we're talking about Married with Children... :D ).

If anything it would have been nice to bundle this "special" with some kind of episode. As it was, I just felt like I watched an hour-long Entertainment Tonight interview extravaganza of the cast.

Moe.

Todd Terwilliger

Screenwriter
I didn't watch. I liked the show when it was on but not enough to want to see that. There was too much better on TV. I am surprised that you thought it would be any different. I thought the promos were pretty clear on what it was going to be.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
With their current schedules (Ed and Katie's), I think it would have been impossible to get the gang together for an all-new episode (takes 5-7 days for production).

I'd forgotten how zany this show was, and how it paved the way for even zanier stuff we now see on TV.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
I liked MWC, but after seeing the previews for this re-union show I skipped it. Seemed to be even more embarrassing than the Conan O'Brien-led "Friends"show a few years back.

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator
I thought this show was pretty funny! It reminds me how much i'd really like for them to release Season sets of this show...

~Jason

James T

Screenwriter
It would have been nice to show some bloopers. I thought it was pretty funny when they showed the whole gang on the couch watching Santa (I think) fall in their backyard as they were watching him jump on tv. Then watching Ed's face as he's trying not to laugh.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Bloopers would have been great. Maby we'll see this and bloopers on a future Volumes DVD. Before Sets are released..

BTW, anyone else find those Joe Millionaire promos annoying?

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
I was amused that they let Christina Applegate say "tits".

That's one I haven't heard before...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks