What's new

Disney+ The Mandalorian (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I reviewed the end before posting and I didn’t see him. Can you be very specific? Wait a minute, it’s not the guy standing on the ridge back facing the viewer and then turns to face the viewer? If so, how do we know that’s BF?
Yes, that's him. You know it's Boba Fett because the guy at the end is played by Temuera Morrison who played he clones in Attack Of The Clones and Revenge Of The Sith so between that and the Boba Fett armor being found in the desert earlier in the episode, it's the only logical person for that to be.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Yes, that's him. You know it's Boba Fett because the guy at the end is played by Temuera Morrison who played he clones in Attack Of The Clones and Revenge Of The Sith so between that and the Boba Fett armor being found in the desert earlier in the episode, it's the only logical person for that to be.
The clones were storm troopers, right? It seems like a leap to call him Boba Fett.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
The clones were storm troopers, right? It seems like a leap to call him Boba Fett.
In Attack Of The Clones, it's established that Jango Fett was the person used as the template for the clone army and when they started creating the clone army, Jango requested an unaltered clone to raise as his son (that he named Boba) so as an adult, Boba Fett would look exactly the same as the adult clone troopers seen in the prequels. Since it's the same actor as Jango and the clones in the prequels and the one at the end of the first episode, it's definitely Boba Fett.

Johnny Angell

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
In Attack Of The Clones, it's established that Jango Fett was the person used as the template for the clone army and when they started creating the clone army, Jango requested an unaltered clone to raise as his son (that he named Boba) so as an adult, Boba Fett would look exactly the same as the adult clone troopers seen in the prequels. Since it's the same actor as Jango and the clones in the prequels and the one at the end of the first episode, it's definitely Boba Fett.
Thank you. I really didn’t want to watch the movie again now. I hope the Mandalorian will explain why he lost the armor and why he stopped being a Mandalorian.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
I’m not into the deep canon of the expanded universe, and what was or still is canon in the Disney canon, but I’ve heard that Boba Fett was never actually a Mandalorian, dispite wearing their armor. Someone who knows more about all that can set things straight if they want.

And I believe it’s been officially confirmed by the show makers that it IS indeed Boba Fett, and that it was also his feet we saw walking at the end of the season one episode The Gunslinger.

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
I’m not into the deep canon of the expanded universe, and what was or still is canon in the Disney canon, but I’ve heard that Boba Fett was never actually a Mandalorian, dispite wearing their armor. Someone who knows more about all that can set things straight if they want.

And I believe it’s been officially confirmed by the show makers that it IS indeed Boba Fett, and that it was also his feet we saw walking at the end of the season one episode The Gunslinger.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Thank you. I really didn’t want to watch the movie again now. I hope the Mandalorian will explain why he lost the armor and why he stopped being a Mandalorian.
This is entirely my take on the characters rather than anything stated in canon but I don't think of Jango or Boba Fett as true Mandalorians. From what was shown of the characters, they wore the armor but I don't think either ever held to the tenets of the Mandalorian culture or lived like the Mandos that we've seen on this show. Granted, this show and its elements were created more than 15 after the prequels and there's nothing to specifically say that they weren't true Mandalorians. Once again, that's just my thoughts on the subject so it could be very wrong.

Johnny Angell

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I kept laughing and didn't feel bad at all as she apparently didn't miss any of them.:)
There’s a scene where she’s pointing at her small display (graphics look a lot like the predator’s) and pointing at the Mandalorian and definitely thought she was complaining about missing eggs. I think the missing eggs are why she left the ship to birth more eggs.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
There’s a scene where she’s pointing at her small display (graphics look a lot like the predator’s) and pointing at the Mandalorian and definitely thought she was complaining about missing eggs. I think the missing eggs are why she left the ship to birth more eggs.
You could be right!

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Keep in mind that Deadline recently reported that a Boba Fett mini series goes into production next week.
They could directly or indirectly set that up from this show. Fett could get his armor back from Mando in a future episode of this or Mando could deposit the armor somewhere for safekeeping and then Boba gets it back from there in his own show. Before seeing that story about that miniseries, I would have guessed Boba Fett was destined for a comic book series or novels after his 'revival' last week and wouldn't be making another appearance on The Mandolorian.

Well, even a broken close is right twice a day. Thank you.
That's a funny joke. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks