Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Michael Biehn has been cast in season 2 of the Mandalorian.

https://makingstarwars.net/2020/03/...-zwgdnRAnXT32lr9Sn-WpoBSk0211Ivnm539Mej88Hc08

BTW, if Gina Carano posted a week or two ago that her scenes for season 2 were finished, but we're just getting news of Dawson and Biehn being cast, that suggests 1) Carano isn't in the season much, and 2) filming has barely started.

Or the season's filming is done and they were keeping Dawson and Biehn secrets until they could roll out the news.

Any one of the three, or combination of the three could come into play here. It's nice to have some good news, honestly, so I don't really care the reason. :)

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
‘The Mandalorian’ Docuseries Coming to Disney+

https://thedisinsider.com/2020/04/15/the-mandalorian-docuseries-coming-to-disney/

Favreau released a statement, highlighting his anticipation for the docuseries:

“’Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian’ is an opportunity for fans of the show to take a look inside and get to see a different perspective, and perhaps a greater understanding, of how The Mandalorian came together and some of the incredibly talented contributors throughout Season 1. We had a great experience making the show and we’re looking forward to sharing it with you.”

Also, this is a headline, but I'd sure consider it a spoiler:

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Highly unlikely, this show is currently the biggest draw to have people subscribe to the service.
Yeah, the one thing in favor of it actually getting a physical release is that it's Star Wars so there's a decent amount of money to be made from selling a Blu-ray but even with that, I'd be surprised if it's released on disc.

It may be foolish but I do actually hold out some hope that the last season of The Clone Wars does get a release since all the other ones are on Blu-ray and they can sell a series set.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I remain hopeful that both the Mandalorian and the Clone Wars will be on disc. With the Mandalorian, they're going to want some promotional push before the second season, so they could release the show then, as has traditionally been the case, with a sticker on it that says "Season 2 streaming exclusively on Disney+!"

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I remain hopeful that both the Mandalorian and the Clone Wars will be on disc. With the Mandalorian, they're going to want some promotional push before the second season, so they could release the show then, as has traditionally been the case, with a sticker on it that says "Season 2 streaming exclusively on Disney+!"
I'd be happy if you're right.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Not surprised. Good news regardless, but I totally saw it coming, even that he was going to play him.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Ok, folks, don't shoot the messenger:

'The Mandalorian': Temuera Morrison Returns to 'Star Wars' Universe to Play Boba Fett (Exclusive)

I don't understand that unless he's in a dream sequence. Am I missing something with the timeline?

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Ok, folks, don't shoot the messenger:

'The Mandalorian': Temuera Morrison Returns to 'Star Wars' Universe to Play Boba Fett (Exclusive)

Why would I shoot the messenger? That’s the correct casting for that role.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I don't understand that unless he's in a dream sequence. Am I missing something with the timeline?

IIRC Attack of the Clones right, Jango was the model for the clones and requested one clone child which wouldn't age at an accelerated rate. That clone is Boba, who we also see in that film. It stands to reason Boba would look like Jango. So...maybe that's it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks