What's new

The Man Show S1 V2 - Nudity not blurred out? (1 Viewer)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I picked up the second set of the Man Show yesterday. I only had time to watch the first episode, but they did a "Great Moments in Sports" bit and showed the video clip of the bull snagging a guy by the pants, effectively pulling them off. It was not blurred out in any way. I don't know how much these episodes on the set involved these blurred out moments, but maybe well get to see a little more this time around

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully if there are nude girls on trampolines in the extras they won't be pixelated out this time. WTF is up with that??? They think testosterone-fueled manly men can't handle a little jiggly???

Haden

Supporting Actor
Wasn't there a couple of episodes in which a girl shows full frontal nudity, but of course its all blurred out on tv. Definitely curious if that would all be uncensored on this DVD.

David Illingworth II

Second Unit
Watch out, guys. Every time this subject comes up somebody always shows up to say that anybody who wants the goods unblurred is some kind of loser and should just forget it and laugh at the jokes.
I hope it's finally uncensored, but you have been warned. You gotta fight comin'.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Since when does wanting to see boobs make you a loser?

Sheez, they need to lighten up.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Well, I knew it was a hot topic last time so I wanted to share that early observation

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
If someone ever called me a loser for wanting nudity... I wouldn't really want to listen to their opinions anyways ;)

Haden

Supporting Actor
The reason I asked was simply because I'm curious to see just how much the live audience really gets to see during tapings of the show. If all I cared about was the nudity itself, I could easily find a lot more on the internet than on these DVDs.

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I don't think it does. I think it makes you a man. And if I'm not mistaken, this show is titled "The Man Show". It only makes sense to deliver the goods to the target audience. Just my .02 and a tip for whoever's releasing these DVDs (which studio is it, by the way?).

Haden

Supporting Actor
So what's the verdict? One or more of the people in this thread already said they got the DVD set, so can you check and tell us if it's fully uncensored just to put an end to the discussion?

TedT

Second Unit
If it's like the first one, if they got permission from the person committing the nudity, they show it.

If not (like on the first set, that hippie chick ran up naked and started dancing, then ran away), they block it out.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Well, I can't see how they couldn't get the Juggie's permission. I can't imagine most (if not all) of them don't have "Exotic Dancer" somewhere on their resumes

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I'm not really too worked up about the pixelation during the shows proper (especially, as noted, the hippie chick who clearly didn't sign off so they had to block off not only her body but her face too), since that's how they aired but it seems ridiculous to extend that to the bonus materials. It's not The Kids Show, after all.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I don't understand how this hippie chick would have any legal standing if they did air it. She knew what she was doing and it was intentional. It wasn't like she was topless in her house and they went in and filmed her.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I got to Episode 3 in this set and the did a sketch where the profiled the underware people were wearing. They showed an uncensored bare ass. Unfortunately, it was that of a man, but, at least, it doesn't seem as if nudity is being censored by default

Mark-W

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark
quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think it does. I think it makes you a man. And if I'm not mistaken, this show is titled "The Man Show". It only makes sense to deliver the goods to the target audience. Just my .02 and a tip for whoever's releasing these DVDs (which studio is it, by the way?).
Dane-

Wanting to see boobs doesn't make you a man; it makes you a straight man...Well, that is, of course, I love to see a nice rack on a buff guy, too, but we usually call those "tits."
;)

Personally, for a queer guy, I find "The Man Show" to often be hillarious (There is an awfull lot of that show that can appeal to gay men.), and I am thrilled hear a guy's booty is apparently on there uncensored. ;)

Even one host this year is kind of a hottie.
(I think he also hosts "Fear Factor," but I wouldn't know
as I don't watch much television outside of Turner Classic Movies, Trinity Broadcasting Network, and Comedy Central.)

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks