What's new

Pre-Order The Man from the Alamo / They Came to Cordura (Double Feature Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91jes9EsiPL._SY679_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I'll buy this disc even though I can't get on with They Came To Cordura, despite the cast including some of my special favorites. Maybe Blu-ray will make the film seem better!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Is this an RCR? *

I'll buy it blindly if the expert recommends doing so!

* Copyright © 2019 by Robert Crawford
All rights reserved. This phrase or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations on Home Theater Forum.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Is this an RCR? *

I'll buy it blindly if the expert recommends doing so!

* Copyright © 2019 by Robert Crawford
All rights reserved. This phrase or any portion thereof
may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher
except for the use of brief quotations on Home Theater Forum.
Of those two movies, "The Man from the Alamo" is a better film in my opinion. It's a solid western that is only 79 minutes long which works in its favor. The second movie "They Came to Cordura" is more of a mix bag for me, but it has its moments. An excellent cast that is slowed down a bit by the screenplay, but I like it's take about heroism in battle. Of course, I recommend this release especially due to its price point.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
I’ve got Cordura on iTunes and I had been intending to pick up the German Blu-ray of Alamo, but I’ll just get this instead. But not for $20. The price will probably drop significantly.

marcco00

Supporting Actor
Real Name
marc
I'll buy this disc even though I can't get on with They Came To Cordura, despite the cast including some of my special favorites. Maybe Blu-ray will make the film seem better!
me too....also because Rossen is such a highly respected director

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I’ve got Cordura on iTunes and I had been intending to pick up the German Blu-ray of Alamo, but I’ll just get this instead. But not for $20. The price will probably drop significantly.
That is the MSRP listed. I expect it to have a sales price around $12.00 or even cheaper just like other Mill Creek Blu-ray double-feature releases.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
The Amazon pricing has dropped to $11.99!

Daniel Melius

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dan
I cancelled my amazon order a week ago and ordered from best buy. It was delivered on monday a day before release date. Its not a good sign when amazon still states we will email you when we get a release date a week before release date. Amazon is showing it backordered now as they never got it in stock. It comes on two discs and will watch it this weekend as working 60 hour weeks dont give me much time during the week.

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I cancelled my amazon order a week ago and ordered from best buy. It was delivered on monday a day before release date. Its not a good sign when amazon still states we will email you when we get a release date a week before release date. Amazon is showing it backordered now as they never got it in stock. It comes on two discs and will watch it this weekend as working 60 hour weeks dont give me much time during the week.

My Amazon order arrived today. Wonders never cease.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
That's odd. I got a delayed shipping notice on mine that I have to approve whether I still want or not.

June 11 is the new promised date.

I don't really care. I would not have watched this immediately anyway.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
That's odd. I got a delayed shipping notice on mine that I have to approve whether I still want or not.

June 11 is the new promised date.

I don't really care. I would not have watched this immediately anyway.

I ordered my copy from Deep Discount and it has shipped and expected delivery is this Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks