What's new

The Lost Room (miniseries) (1 Viewer)

KevinGress

Supporting Actor

I believe it's the same actor who played Vala's husband on the final 2 seasons of Stargate SG-1. And I agree that he and Nathan are similar looking.

While the miniseries stands very well alone, I'm one that hopes that they return to with with another miniseries. I think a series would water down the concept and wear it out, but a miniseries could keep and perhaps build on the mysticism. We assume that Peter Krause's character is now invulerable, but is he, and if so, are there 'side effects' he had to endure now as an object? Also, some hints into the event that created the lost room would be great.

Paul Padilla

Supporting Actor
We loved this show...didn't realize it's on DVD now. There were whispers that this was what they refer to as a back door pilot...a mini series that's intended for a regular spot. I'm torn. I think it definitely could get watered down rather quickly, and Peter Krause has another show now anyway. Another mini series surrounding the original event would be awesome.

seanOhara

Supporting Actor

Couldn't be worse than Flash Gordon or Painkiller Jane. With Krause the occupant now, they could easily reformat the show so that he's the object of people searching and just have him pop up occasionally, and instead focus on the cults and the lady cop, whose story was left open.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks