What's new

The LOST digital coupon... (1 Viewer)

Ryan_Guah

Stunt Coordinator
So I, like others, received my LOST digital coupon today in my e-mail. But to my shock and awe, I find the coupon has an expiration date of SEPTEMBER 24th! My plan was to order Veronica Mars: The Complete First Season with this coupon, and bring the price down considerably. As of right now though, the price on that is $69.99. What do I do? If I order Veronica Mars now, and in a few weeks when Best Buy gets their records straight and lowers the price of that to something like 45.00 or so, will that be reflected on my pre-order? Or will the price remain at 69.99?

ravma

Stunt Coordinator
Best Buy's pre-order policy says that if the price drops by release, you automatically get charged the lower price.
That DIDN'T happen with Lost, when the Reward Zone price was 34.99. However, after I emailed them and explained the situation, they credited my card with the difference.
Personally I'm using the thing on Chloe Mar... err... Smallville Season 4, when it comes out tomorrow. :)

ravma

Stunt Coordinator
LOL, yeah. It's a tad hard to find. It's under the 'Coming Soon' page in the Movies section.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....ry&id=cat16179

"Our pre-order price guarantee
Pre-order any title at BestBuy.com and if the Best Buy price — online or in-store — has dropped by the release date, you'll automatically be charged the lower price."

I love the fact that they promote in store pickup, and yet you rarely can pickup pre-orders.

David Allen

Stunt Coordinator
How can I receive such a coupon? Do you have to buy something, or give yourself up to SPAM lists?

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Why are there so many Lost topics running in this forum. While I may be new to the site isn't 4-5 Lost topics kind of flooding the forum here? They should all be merged.:thumbsdown:

It's kind of distracting, at the very least.

Ryan_Guah

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I received my answer. This topic can be closed, as far as I'm concerned. It's not flooding the forum, because these are important topics. One general thread isn't always big enough.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Actually, Ryan, this forum wasn't exactly the appropriate place for this thread to begin with. You should've posted this either in the Retailers forum or the Coupons/Bargains forum since this doesn't deal with a show, but rather a Best Buy coupon/policy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks