What's new

The Littles - what would you like to see on future releases? (1 Viewer)

wizard55

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tyler
So far fans of "The Littles" series have gotten the Movie released and a selection of about 5 random episodes in a "christmas special". Now there has been talk of more episodes released or a hopeful boxset and I'm trying to plan ahead here. If the series does get released in a boxset what kind of extras would you like to see on it? Inspector Gadget managed to get a few small extras but I'm hoping fans can get The Littles to have some as well.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/showinfo.cfm?showID=6422 Register here, and vote for the series to be released and comment on what you would want included.

This is what I was hoping for:

- All 29 episodes uncut with original opening/endings, including the custom "dic logo" where Dinky throws the button dotting the I"

-Somekind of audio commentary with voice actors, producers, or someone.

-A look at rough sketches of the characters or somekind of interview about creating the series.

-Information/A look at the "produced but not aired" special of "The Littles" that I've heard about.

What stuff would any other fans like??? Things seem more likely when fans speak lol.

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
I would like to see this on DVD complete. Was Liberty & the Littles part of the series or another movie? I remember that for a time the original film and Liberty & the Littles aired as a part of ABC's Weekend Special. I know there were generally sketches before and after these and those would be good special features. I never read any of them but I have heard that these were based on a series of books, perhaps a reprint of the first one or a viewable image gallery of the series. Speaking of ABC Weekend Special, that whole line needs DVD release, were all the cartoons on it DiC? I really want The Trouble with Miss Switch and Miss Switch to the Rescue.

wizard55

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tyler

Liberty and The Littles aired in 1986 and was considered "a special". What do you mean by sketches?

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
ABC Weekend Special was hosted by OG Readmore at one time, James Avery at another and still there were other hosts. They would introduce and close the show with comedy segments. It has been too long for me to recall clearly if the series presented was mentioned in these segments but they were a part of a viewing experience related to the Littles and if it would be possible to include them then they should be included.

Mage85

Auditioning
Real Name
Val

I agree with your list :D Those would all make wonderful extra features. I'd love to see commentary too. Some with the writer Jeffrey Scott, that would be interesting to hear. Any interviews they can throw togethor would be nice.

I also agree uncut episodes are a must. Including the original ending logo, instead of the new DiC one.

wizard55

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tyler

Well I was just reading a review of the 4 episode DVD that was released of the series last year and the original ending logo (with dinky) was kept on the DVD but one of the episodes had the "big ideas for little people" segment at the end cut. I'm hoping they would include ALL of those segments as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks