What's new

Pre-Order The Little Rascals: The ClassicFlix Restorations, Vol. 5 (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81ELhNVpImL._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Preordered as well

Used Priority Shipping this time (USPS is getting too laissez-faire with Media Mail)

moviepas

Supporting Actor
As much as we appreciate you ordering from the Amazon link, I would highly recommend ordering this title directly from Classicflix.com when the preorder becomes available.
All well and good but he has cancelled my orders and returned the money after release dates on items. Cost me a lot more to try and get elsewhere and then find an item has sold out-thus marketsellers are the only option at a much higher price. Would have been nice if he answered emails. I like what he is doing with Little Rascals and I used to sell these as 8mm & Super 8 films when I was a business client of Eastin-Phelan Corp(Blackhawk Films) in the 1970s and visited Davenport/Iowa Blackhawk warehouse on the Mississippi during that time. I tried!!!!

jayembee

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jerry
All well and good but he has cancelled my orders and returned the money after release dates on items. Cost me a lot more to try and get elsewhere and then find an item has sold out-thus marketsellers are the only option at a much higher price. Would have been nice if he answered emails.
Not sure why you have problems with them. Just about everything CF has released I've ordered directly from them, and I've never had an issue.

At any rate, I just pre-ordered Little Rascals v.5, as well as The O. Henry Playhouse v.2.

I'm expecting LR4, OHP1, and Black Magic sometime within the next week.

moviepas

Supporting Actor
Not sure why you have problems with them. Just about everything CF has released I've ordered directly from them, and I've never had an issue.

At any rate, I just pre-ordered Little Rascals v.5, as well as The O. Henry Playhouse v.2.

I'm expecting LR4, OHP1, and Black Magic sometime within the next week.
No idea. My money is as good as anyone else's.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
All well and good but he has cancelled my orders and returned the money after release dates on items. Cost me a lot more to try and get elsewhere and then find an item has sold out-thus marketsellers are the only option at a much higher price. Would have been nice if he answered emails. I like what he is doing with Little Rascals and I used to sell these as 8mm & Super 8 films when I was a business client of Eastin-Phelan Corp(Blackhawk Films) in the 1970s and visited Davenport/Iowa Blackhawk warehouse on the Mississippi during that time. I tried!!!!

I have ordered from them twice. Absolutely no issues. However, I can't speak for everyone else.

Amazon just became too undependable with these releases. The titles were always delayed on Amazon and found that ClassicFlix orders were always received first.

I also am going to stop ordering Media Mail. It can take 7 days to reach me here on the East Coast.

Just to add something to your comment...

I miss Blackhawk Films. I was a big customer back in the 70s. Ordered lots of Laurel and Hardy films.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
That's about how long it takes for me (I'm also on the East Coast). But I'm patient. I have enough of a backlog to watch that I don't mind waiting.

I have first-hand experience with Media Mail.

It's a horrible, horrible service.

As someone that worked for USPS I saw how badly that mail was treated.

I also saw companies like Twilight Time and Screen Archives (among others) stop using the service due to losses in the mail system.

It works pretty well for those that are near the shipping point, but it can be a gamble for those on the other side of the country.

Your mileage may vary.

warnerbro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Darrell
I agree that you should order directly from Classcflix. They give you a low price and they send it long before any other dealer. It also helps support them if you want to see more quality restorations of your favorite classic films. I wish this thread and website would also give a link to them to support them and at least give us the option of ordering from them to support them and this website as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks