What's new

Pre-Order The Little Rascals: ClassicFlix Restorations, Volume 6 (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
41z0plC5a-L.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Joel Arndt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Arndt

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
I just Preordered Volume 6 from ClassicFlix ! :D I would Never order from anyone but ClassicFlix. ;) The Final Volume on June 14. The Last 23 Shorts all on one Disc. Great ! ...... My next Preorders from ClassicFlix will be Jack and the Beanstalk (1952) and The Abbott and Costello Show Season 2 ! ;)
aaaRASCALS 053c4052887484b943d45750296b0f87.jpg

Last edited:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
I just Preordered Volume 6 from ClassicFlix ! :D I would Never order from anyone but ClassicFlix. ;) The Final Volume on June 14. The Last 23 Shorts all on one Disc. Great ! ...... My next Preorders from ClassicFlix will be Jack and the Beanstalk (1952) and The Abbott and Costello Show Season 2 ! ;)
Rick, it's only the final volume of the Hal Roach sound shorts. CF is already working on some of the silent shots, and honestly i am so jazzed at the fact and chance to see some of those. The test footage looked amazing.

The question is do they call it Volume 7, or something else?

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
Rick, it's only the final volume of the Hal Roach sound shorts. CF is already working on some of the silent shots, and honestly i am so jazzed at the fact and chance to see some of those. The test footage looked amazing.

The question is do they call it Volume 7, or something else?
Yes Dana, I know it's the End of the Sound shorts. I never was a Fan of Silent Films. :huh: I need Sound. :)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I also just preordered from the ClassicFlix site. This volume has some of my favorite titles. Thank you ClassicFlix.

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
The silent Pathe shorts are mostly PD and around for years - I wanna see the existing non-PD Pathe and MGM Silents and Shorts with Synchronized Music and Sound Effects restored - especially the 1929s!

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
The silent Pathe shorts are mostly PD and around for years - I wanna see the existing non-PD Pathe and MGM Silents and Shorts with Synchronized Music and Sound Effects restored - especially the 1929s!
I would be happy to see the PD shorts worked on and restored as the sound shorts were. What ever ClassicFlix releases will be a first day order.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Probably my favorite Little Rascals short and I forgot the name of it...

The gang plays hooky and ends up at a general store where they are looking at a case of bakery items. The shop owner and his wife are onto the fact they are playing hooky and have no money. The kids pick out all sorts of baked goodies including one for their dog, Pete.

I also believe this is one where Alfalfa hides under a barrel with his hair sticking out atop and a rooster comes and starts plucking at it.

What is the name of this short and will it be on the just-released 5th set or upcoming 6th?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Sounds like "Roamin' Holiday." It's a one reeler, so I think it'll be in the last collection, not the upcoming one.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Sounds like "Roamin' Holiday." It's a one reeler, so I think it'll be in the last collection, not the upcoming one.

Thank you, Matt! Just looked it up on Google, saw a few seconds of the video, and can confirm that's it.

For some reason, that short along with The International Silver String Submarine Band are my two favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks