What's new

the 'little green machine' by bissell...car cleaner? (1 Viewer)

ShaneH

Stunt Coordinator
I was wondering if anyone has used the 'little green machine' to clean their car or anything like that? Are they car friendly...and easy to use?
I was thinking of buying one, since they are only $100 Can.

Steve Ridges

Stunt Coordinator
We tried one for home use and it sucked figuratively, not literally. It was absolutely useless and couldn't even suck up the water it sprayed down. All it did is soak our carpet and smear stains. I can't imagine it would be any better in a car. Save your money.

Mark Brewer

Stunt Coordinator
Steve I agree my little green machine doesn't that great either. We also have a handheld Bissell model like a dustbuster.
Works very good sucks better than the little green machine....

ShaneH

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks for the info guys. I guess I will bypass that one and look into something else.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good model similar in size and price, that actually does a decent job?

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Really? I have the Bissel Little Green (the newer one that heats the water, too) and it works GREAT.

I have used it on carpet, in my car, on chairs....on everything and it has always done an outstanding job.

It does leave the carpet a little damp when you are donw with it, but it sucks up 90% of the water. NO household cleaner is going to be able to suck 100% of the water out of carpet fiber.

I cleaned the interior of my old 87 Monte Carlo and the water that it collected was almost black. It worked GREAT.

Here is the model that I have:

http://www.bissell.com/Products/prod...POSE+CLE ANER

You could always return it if it didn't work well for you...

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
my mom just got a little green machine and I really like it. Maybe people are confusing the little cordless little green machine that looks like a dustbuster with the bigger one with a heated water tank and removeable wand?

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I have 2, 3 year old dogs and we used a dustbuster-like machine and then a little green machine to clean up accidents around the house and I found the little green machine to work pretty well overall and much better than the dusbuster thing. Neither of them worked very long though. The build quality was just not great and they started making huge amounts of noise and vibrating wildly as the motor bearings wore out. Eventually, we just splurged and bought a larger upright for about 200 bucks and it has a hode attachment that works much better than the other machines ever did.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks