The Lion King (2019)

Jake Lipson

Executive Producer
Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
According to you and those that agree with you.
Well, yeah, I didn't think I needed to qualify the fact that my post is my opinion. What else would it be?

That being said, even though he wasn't "treated with the same level of respect," Elton still did the new end credits song for the movie, so I'm sure he was happy to cash Disney's disrespectful check.

Robert Crawford

Real Name
Robert
Well, yeah, I didn't think I needed to qualify the fact that my post is my opinion. What else would it be?

That being said, even though he wasn't "treated with the same level of respect," Elton still did the new end credits song for the movie, so I'm sure he was happy to cash Disney's disrespectful check.
You didn't need to qualify it, but it bothers me when people state their opinion like it's a fact.

SamT

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
This was a great disappointment for me. This happens when you want to remake exactly the original and the original is a musical with beautiful and classic songs and your actors can't sing. This was like a pale fifth generation photocopy of the original. There was not even a single good song in this for me. It was like a bad karaoke night.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golusinghh